PDA

View Full Version : Cold Icy Mercenary looking for evil mastermind

Jack Frost
01-08-15, 04:11 PM
So long ago in the distant year of 2011 I made this magical wonderful character named Jack Frost and proceded to write drivel straight from the anime forums about an edgy character with a tragic backstory that caused him to be EVIIIIIIIIL. Well now I'm significantly older and my writing has matured and this character is making a comeback! Introducing Jack Frost, a young man hailing from Salvar. Found nestled in a cradle of ice by his foster father the young man was raised in a small village in the middle of nowhere. When it was learned he could control ice he was feared to be a demon and chased from his town. Angry Jack lost control of his powers and summoned a blizzard down upon the town burrying it and his tormentors in snow.

A few years past and Jack fell in love with a tanner he had met in his trades and got married. When things seemed like our frosty friend was finally going to be happy he was hunted down by a survivor of his home town who murdered his wife and framed him. Angered Jack hunted the man down, tortured him, and left him in the tundra to freeze. Angry and on the run Jack fled Salvar and became a sellsword where he earned the title "The Frozen cuthroat of Salvar" as his icy powers dominated his fights.

However he is lost and without a cause. He is callous and will kill on command, but is looking for a long term employer whom he may bond with and have a purpose in his life. It doesn't matter how evil you are, if you have coin to pay him he will do any action. Over time if he finds the work enjoyable you may see a reduction in price, and to those who melt that cold heart of his and earn his friendship he will server loyally to the death of either himself or you.

So, who's willing? You don't have to be evil to hire him for a job or two, but I'm looking for a long term partner.

Elthas_Belthasar
01-10-15, 08:21 PM
Frosty, I'm willing to work with you under the Red Six banner. I can't be tied with evil deeds under the TTC banner, but Red Six is more like mercenary work. I can help you out and become the long term partner you seek. Let me know what you think bro! I've got plenty of ways we can work this out as a storyline. Just let me know what you're interested in doing and if you got a specific idea in mind!