PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to the Mutt

Philomel
01-19-15, 05:25 AM
I am addressing the Mutt.

Yes, that is you Doge, you unnecessary meme.

I challenge you to a duel in the Citadel, or if you wish, a series of duels.

I want to finally kill you. That is basically my reasoning.

I will not create an arena, yet, until you accept my challenge.

*hands you a single glove*

Doge
01-19-15, 05:09 PM
So. It has come to this.

I shall accept your challenge on three conditions:

1. It is I versus Veridian.
2. We fight without abilities (mine)
3. The fight takes place in the ancient dogfu temple.

These are my terms.

Doge
01-19-15, 09:52 PM
On second thought, perhaps my conditions are too high. If you do indeed wish to fight me with Ms Fist-feet Hairy-Legs, then I shall compile.

The only condition therefore is the place of battle. The ancient Dogfu temple. (I start the thread)

Philomel
01-20-15, 02:49 AM
Response:

Well this is certainly interesting that you have your own ideas.

Home turf is not fair, I would say.

I will let you fight Veridian, without abilities, if you so wish, in a bleak expanse somewhere. But I would call you a coward.

If indeed you are not a coward, and are willing to fight Philomel Serkena van der Aart, the Nightingale, Captain of the Fiesty Fox and Matriarch of the Gilded Lily ... then do it as a challenge, not with demands.

Mwhahaaa *evil laughter in the distance*

Silence Sei
01-20-15, 04:50 AM
He's proven he can beat you by doing it twice now in areas that -weren't- on his terms.

Just saying that maybe by allowing him to pick the setting, the third time will be the charm.

Hysteria
01-20-15, 04:57 AM
If you break Doge's winning streak we riot. #JustAlthanasThings

Philomel
01-20-15, 04:57 AM
Both those times were utter fluke, Sei. He had allies.

By just being a very good writer, does not mean he automatically wins. The purpose of this challenge is a one on one fair settlement.

Are you sure you aren't Doge, dear Sei?

Silence Sei
01-20-15, 04:59 AM
Obviously. The Podcast confirmed it months ago.

Silence Sei
01-20-15, 05:04 AM
If you break Doge's winning streak we riot. #JustAlthanasThings

Eat. Sleep. Custard. Repeat.

Philomel
01-20-15, 05:07 AM
To Doge (not Sei):

Does this "dogfu temple" grant you any extra abilities, or wishful pleasantries, or negative things on Philomel's good self?

If so, then I declare that as cheating.

Doge
01-20-15, 09:11 PM
I would never sneak so low! It is just ancient training place of dogfu. Our fight would take place on a standard ten by ten stone training platform.

Philomel
01-22-15, 08:41 AM
Okay, therefore, I will stop complaining.

I accept your requests.

Doge
01-23-15, 04:16 PM
I shall get the thread up shortly. Question, would Phi have sent a letter to Doge with the challange?

Enigmatic Immortal
01-23-15, 04:38 PM
I demand popcorn an front row seats.

Philomel
01-23-15, 05:54 PM
She would have sent a hand-written, hoof-stamped and sealed, personalised with drawn patterns and detail, delivered by one of her whore-pirates -type letter.

Doge
01-23-15, 06:22 PM
If doge gets in trouble, I reserve the right to tap out for Jensen :D (jk)

Thanks darling Phi. I shall endevour to write something that meets with your expectations.

Doge
01-24-15, 05:23 PM
Thread is up dearest phi:
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?28665-Welcome-to-Doge-Town&p=242834#post242834

Post here if you want something changed.

Enigmatic Immortal
01-24-15, 06:03 PM
Needs more Front row, popcorn eating Jensen. ^_^

Doge
02-13-15, 08:28 PM
Dear phi, would you let me bunny your little fox? if I were to jump backwards, would he follow and do the same jaws of death attack?

Philomel
02-14-15, 07:35 AM
If you were to jump backwards his jaws would snap short. On thin air. He would then growl, take a step back and then lunge again.

He would only lunge though, if it was obvious he would not get hurt, or, for instance, fall into the pool.

You can bunny Veridian to an extent if you need with the above comments, but please don't do his full reactions or anything.