PDA

View Full Version : And hes back, again

Devonus
01-20-15, 01:02 AM
Its been 7 years since i first found althanas, friend of mine in my jr year pointed me towards this lovely site and i was enthralled by the skill and stories that have flowed from this communities Finger tips.

5 years later, i returned once again. I found this lovely community still here, still thriving. I stuck around long enough to make some friends this time. Aur, Ebi, Luned, Babe, Christoph, Absent wizard (who i hear is absent, someone wrangle them back), then my PC died. And so once again i dissapeared from the face of althanas. Ive been trolling the forums for the past hour or so and Im glad to see some of you still around. Glad to see alot of new faces as well, to see even now althanas thrives.

I think after 7 years, 4 computers, and a grand epic total of 77 posts, Im back to stay.

Drop me a line in the inbox, or find me in the chat so i can say hello if you remember me.

Regards, Devonus

Hysteria
01-20-15, 01:48 AM
A half-elf vampire exdruid/ranger? Thats quite a CV you have there.

You should jump back in! We've had some peeps return recently, check out whats going on in the recruiting forum :D

Ashla
01-20-15, 08:38 AM
Welcome back! :)

BlackAndBlueEyes
01-20-15, 08:42 AM
You better stay this time, dammit.