PDA

View Full Version : Battle Request

Shifter
10-08-06, 12:10 PM
Anyone up for a skirmish with Tom?

Simple request. Post if you're up to a fight with the Shifter.

Specter
10-08-06, 06:50 PM
I'd be up for it, sounds good.

Shifter
10-08-06, 06:51 PM
Excellent.

Under what circumstances might your character attack one such as mine?

Specter
10-08-06, 07:16 PM
I figure we could go with a random matchup at the Citadel, but we could come up with something more elaborate if you wish. i.e. One of us gets paid to assassinate the other, a robbery gone bad, both trying to catch the same criminal for a bounty and mistakenly try to catch each other, could be any number of reasons.

Shifter
10-08-06, 07:24 PM
My character wouldn't justifiably go to the Citadel, but I like the idea of an assasination.

If you care to read my character's history, you'll see he is the last direct descendent of an old and controversial family line. There are those who would definitely like to have him killed.

I'd like you to make the thread, if you don't mind. I want you to be hired by a human underground group calling itself Malum to track down and kill a boy of my character's age with black circles on his palms. This'll have to happen in Corone and I hope you'll be crafty in how you discover Thomas, seeing as he doesn't go around advertising his ancestry and his hands are usually covered with leather gloves.

If you have any ideas for this, post here or PM/IM me.

Specter
10-08-06, 07:36 PM
Ooo, that's a tough one. The Malum wouldn't happen to have a special way of tracking Transients would they? Like a device, or enchanted looking glass or something?

Or perhaps I find Yrian Nott and take him hostage?

Shifter
10-08-06, 08:09 PM
Actually, you needn't take Yrian hostage.

You can simply track him down with the use of witness accounts that it was he who took Thomas Young as an infant and deduce his twenty year old protégé must be the one you're looking for. These witnesses were all transients, so their accounts would have been provided to you by the Malum humans. How they found all this out is not for you to know. ;)

So that just leaves you to attempt your assasination where you deem best.

How's that?

Specter
10-08-06, 08:20 PM
Alright, I'll make the thread tomorow. It's late here, and I'm a little sick. But rest assured, I'll make it happen.