PDA

View Full Version : It's timeline time!

Cards of Fate
01-22-15, 09:58 PM
We all know that liquid time is a wonderful thing and we all use it very often when we have multiple threads going at the same time to avoid silly things like continuity, but after a while it just gets out of hand and you are left with a big ol mess of threads that don't necisarilly have an easy spot in your timeline. With this thread I propose that all who are wanting to do some timeline spring cleaning can post timelines of all of their threads for a multitude of purposes.

Getting it straight in your head what order your threads happened
Letting others know what order your threads occurred
If you provide links to your threads people can easily browse your work

That being said the rest of this opening post is reserved for my timeline, links to be posted

The Fool: Where the journey begins!- A short tale introducing Vincent and transporting him to the mysterious world of Althanas.

Unteathered - Vincent's first/introductory mission with the Tarot Hierarchy with Ioder and Tobias smacking on some bandits.

The magician: May you never miss your goal - Solo about card flinging, may not ever actually finish it

Machinations of Fate: Vincent seeks help from a machinist by the name of Rayleigh who seems to have some sort of affinity for machines.

Exploring the Pit: A series of quick threads with Ioder about exploring the House of Cards

A swordsman is a scholar of the blade: Vincent stops being a wimp

Blood in the wood: Vince gets stalked in the Red Forest by a vampire furious of the Tarot Hierarchy's tree golems

Ashla
01-22-15, 11:41 PM
Okay, so I have a lot of threads in recent history, so I'm only doing the most recent threads and may leaving out some.

- Early P.A.L.E. Initiation Threads/ Heart of Stone, Cold as Ice: About three months into her pregnancy, Ashla starts up her new group, Peace At All Expenses, and accepts a challenge from Crimson Hand member Ciato Orlouge.
- Permafrost/ Not So Triumphant Return: Ashla finds out she is still being chased after by the CH and has a startling re-re-reunion with Tobias Stalt.
- Later P.A.L.E. Initiations: Ashla constructs more group initiations late into her pregnancy and after birth.
- Shards of a Perfect Gem: Ashla is told to pay a ransom for her kid, refuses, gets beat up, hunts for clues, gets beat up again, kills an overweight elf with a rock, and saves Hanuh!
- Frozen in Blood: The transition between level five Ashla and level six Ashla.
- A Home That's Not Home: Return to Eiskalt...