PDA

View Full Version : A very special recruitment.

Elthas_Belthasar
01-25-15, 02:55 PM
Okay gang, I am looking to work with TWO reliable posters for a long term project that someone I know and myself have been discussing for a while. Once I have the two (Possibly three) chosen, I will link the thread in question here for you guys to join. What I can say so far is that we're gonna be hired on as merc's to defend against an invasion force. The thread will be part of a large series of threads. Please ONLY accept this recruitment call if you are serious about being part of a long term project. I was told the rewards for this event would be very good for all involved. Anyway guys that's it. I am looking for two of you out of the whole Althy community who want to kick a TON of ass. I'll consider everybody who posts requests equally but I am ONLY looking for two. Good luck to you all :D . Also, one last thing, I prefer people I have not written with yet, and things like alignment, level, etc don't matter. Only your willingness to stay through to the end does. We're facing a STRONG opponent for this project and the chosen candidates will be told of the whole project once everything is ready. Okay gang, good luck to you all!

Slot 1-
Slot 2-