01-30-15, 10:05 PM
Name: Bob Stealnukal.
Race: Human
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5"9
Weight: 489

Personality:
He's the grumpiest person in Althanas. He'll scream at people to get off his precious lawn even if he spots them looking at his yard from across the street. He'll do anything to push people to the ground. He'll steal a thief's favorite find and take a sweet dessert right out of a toddler's hands. He's the bad guy of bad guys, and is never intimidated easily.

Appearance:
Close to bald, but still with some hairs lining his head, old age has done a lot to him. Even so, he is able to scare someone out of the country with one dart if the eyes. Cold, man, cold... He wears a white shirt, brown overalls, and loves his prized black boots a peasant shall not get dirt on while kissing them.

History:
According to Bob, "Within my long life, I've lived many experiences and indeed worked hard to earn my place today... but it's none of your dumb business so boot out!"

Skills:
- Rich: Bob has earned his wealth, even if dishonestly, and is an expert in any form of business. He could negotiate - or force a contract with - even the most skilled and deceitful of businessmen.
- Angry: He can strike fear into fear itself. Nothing else said...
- Marksmanship: He is a skilled shot in missile projectiles... although he mostly uses his skills in shooting squirrels off his yard.

Abilities:
- Old Geezer: Bob is an experienced, and stubborn, man. It takes an army of "a lots" to get him off his mental feet. In saying this, he has a strong mental willpower able to smack abilities that affect his emotions and mindsets off the lawn of his mind. In battle threads, he has 60% of succeeding against mental and emotional attacks from levels 1-2. For anyone level three or above, 30%. [Passive]
- Death Glare: Likewise to shrugging off fear, he is also able to cast fear himself. He has a rotten presence in the room, throwing people off their feet with a flick if his eyes. Unless someone has willpower, he has the ability to cast feelings of doubt, fear, and low self-esteem into other individuals. [Passive]
- Billionaire: Bob has his way with ka-cheen and golden coins. For every completed quest thread, he earns an additional 5% GP.

Equipment:
- Oak Cane for whacking people he doesn't like.
- Pen for signing contracts (and stabbing unwanted guests)
- Leash for his dog... it also can go as a whip... for whipping his fellow businessman...
- Lot's of cigars... for giving people cancer when he smokes them in public... and he's addicted.

Familiar:
A white and brown bulldog named "Sicim."

black shadow
02-02-15, 08:35 AM
Old Geezer is a bit too powerful, could you lower that a bit for me?

I believe that is all

Max Dirks
02-25-15, 12:31 PM
Stealnukal, we're archiving this thread as unapproved. Please contact an administrator if you'd like it reopened.