PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, Althanians

Traveler
10-09-06, 09:15 PM
Well, it's me again.

Some of you might remember me better as the bum what got away with third in the Cell earlier in the year, Walter. After a relatively dead summer, I starting writing again, and it was this character I came up with. Hope I can actually stick with him this time, but for the most part I just wanted to say I was back.

You may now throw bricks at me.

nekoprince
10-09-06, 09:32 PM
*tosses large heavy brick*

Welcome back ya crazy creative kook.

Yay, more alliteration, simply cause kook sound slike it starts with a c

Breaker
10-09-06, 09:44 PM
*tosses comparatively small, but still rather heavy brick*

Think fast!

Interesting... yellow eyes. Well, I hope you enjoy Althanas er... again. And don't leave this time.

Meow
10-09-06, 09:49 PM
hey welcome back, hope you have fun again and the like.

Vampiric Angel
10-09-06, 10:25 PM
Welcome back you formerly-enraged git. I read over your character profile and I must admit that it has intrigued me thus far. If it will intrigue me any more is a question that only time can answer.

P.S. When seeing the name 'Traveler', the first thing that popped into my head was the Pendragon books by D.J. MacHale. If you've read them then you'd understand, if not, then just ignore this little snippit of observation. :D

Vorin
10-10-06, 02:50 PM
How many times have I convinced you to come back? Do I get like an award or something?

Ther
10-10-06, 03:07 PM
Welcome back, I enjoyed reading your stuff in The Cell and am looking foward to seeing more.

AdventWings
10-10-06, 03:16 PM
S'bout time you came back. ;)

*Tosses a half-ton brick at ya*

Stay awhile and anjoy the sights. ^_^

Elrundir
10-10-06, 04:50 PM
Does this mean you won't be continuing Home? ;__;