PDA

View Full Version : A Heads Up

Lye
02-04-15, 10:10 AM
Just a heads up.

I know I recently started coming back with the art, some posts, and adding all your EXP & GP. I wanted to let anyone waiting on me know that I may be a few days. The lady and I had a rather lengthy discussion about how much time I spend on my hobbies, and I must take the feelings of my future wife into consideration. Thusly, I will be sparse around the site once again. What this means:

Ellie: I really wanted to get you that character doodle, but I may be postponed for a few days to a few weeks. I like your character so I promise I'll get to it.
Hysteria: You may need to help pick up my slack again, bud. Thanks for the hand when you can. Also, I have accepted your citadel challenge. I plan on following through if you are.
Dirks: I will work on the project you assigned, but might be delayed. Stoph had some contributions he wanted to include, but it will get done.
Everyone Else: I'll see you in a bit.

BlackAndBlueEyes
02-04-15, 10:17 AM
Oh good, this means I won't wake up to see unauthorized Maddy lewds in certain art threads anytime soon. That's a relief.

Take care of your ladyfriend, Jack. We'll see you when you get back.

Alydia Ettermire
02-04-15, 10:22 AM
Gotta take care of real life first. Keep it balanced, Jack.

Rayleigh
02-04-15, 11:14 AM
Take care, Lye. I've had that same chat with my special someone, and I understand where you're coming from.

Luned
02-04-15, 01:34 PM
No worries, dude. Hobby/life balance can be tricky, hope you guys figure out something that works!

Just so we know what's up, what does this mean for D&D group? I think we'd discussed a Sunday morning session?