PDA

View Full Version : The Silver Daggers

Ðèmonîc
04-02-06, 05:28 PM
((OOC: OPEN!!))

I told you what would happen if you failed, and yet you come back to me, a whimpering dog, pleading for mercy. You know what I am forced to do...you know the rules of this organization. You must be made an example of. All will know that YOU DO NOT FAIL THE SILVER DAGGERS!!” The dark-faced human yelled. When his speech was over, he leaned back in his chair.

Damion sat facing him, across a small, square table. Chagrined, Damion pleaded with Tharak to let him go, I couldn't kill him, there were so many people and guards around that I would have been killed as soon as I pulled out my daggers There was no way for me to get near him. Damion stood up from his chair abruptly, I'll go back out. I'll kill him this time I won't fail. He looked down, thinking, I won't fail Damion zealously looked at Tharak, trying to show him that he would not fail this time. Tharak folded his hands and rested them on the small table. His face hardened.

Why should I believe that you won't just fail again. I sent you out to kill Bartram, the councilman who was heading the vote that would make it impossible for us to continue with this operation. He is trying to institute a new law so that the Eluriand guards can force entry into any building, or in our case old abandoned house, that they want. If that law were to be passed we would have to move out of the city, and with the multitude of wanted fugitives that we harbor here, including myself, that is not an option. You knew this, and yet you still failed. You must be a fool to have come back to me without Bartram's head. Now...I must have yours

Tharak stood up, and unsheathed his longsword. Damion reacted quickly, jumping back and pulling out his daggers. He did not want to fight this man. Tharak was arguably the greatest swordsman Eluriand had ever seen. He was an unrivaled in his technique, and his speed was unbelievable. Damion had seen him fight before and knew he did not stand a chance. Tharak lunged at the undead creature, and Damion parried the blow with both of his daggers. The tip of Tharak’s sword missing Damion’s side by a hair’s breadth. Damion almost attacked back out of instinct, but caught himself. He turned and fled, hoping that he might be able to escape at least.

He flew out of the door and ran to the old, wooden stairs that led to the first floor of the old house. He sprinted down the them, taking strides of 4 and 5 stairs at a time. Jumping the last eight stairs, his legs buckled and he rolled forward. He quickly got up and ran toward the front door. ”If I can make it outside, then maybe I might be able to get away ” He had to stop to unlock and open the door, and he knew that if he did he would be caught. Quickly looking around to see if there was any other way out, Damion glanced front window about ten feet from the door. Hurriedly, he turned toward the window and dove through it, holding his daggers ahead of him to break it.

Damion landed on the ground hard, outside the house. It was dark, and he couldn’t see anyone around. The undead creature jumped to his feet quickly. He didn’t think Tharak would leave the safety of the old house, for he was a very wanted man in this city. Damion turned back toward the house and saw Tharak crawling out of the broken window. “Oh god...” Damion spoke aloud as he turned and darted away.

Damion took three steps before something large and hard smashed into his back, throwing him forward onto his face. He quickly rolled over and saw that it was Tharak’s large boot. Tharak’s sword was already in motion, swinging down hard towards Damion’s unprotected neck. Quickly, Damion pulled his daggers over his body. He stuck them in the way of Tharak’s sword and rolled out of the way. Tharak’s sword cut into the ground. Damion jumped off the ground trying to stand up, but again he was knocked to the ground by Tharak’s huge boot.

Damion pulled his daggers over himself preparing for another swing of Tharak’s blade. Tharak instead kicked Damion hard in the side. Damion dropped a dagger and clutched his side with his hand. Tharak kicked again, this time aiming at Damion’s other dagger. He hit it, and it flew away. Damion looked up with fear in his eyes, an emotion that did not come very easily to those of the undead race. Tharak loomed over him. Damion saw only the towering body of the human, pitted against the black backdrop which was the night sky. Tharak lifted his sword over his head, holding it tightly in both hands. “The Silver Daggers do not tolerate failure!” could be heard from across the city. Tharak looked menacingly down at the helpless undead. Damion had no chance. He had failed. No one could save him now, not even himself.

Kratos
08-04-06, 09:33 AM
While Kratos was flying he saw a guy with a sword standing over an unarmed guy.He swooped down and landed then drew his katana.He walked over to the guy just as he was getting ready to swing his sword down.He blocked the downward swing with his katana and he thought just like old king Therabus (the king Kratos killed)to pick on smaller unarmed person.He then did a swip at the guys legs with his foot to trip him.The other guy fell but he jumped right back up.Kratos swore in Angelic "Kras'rt."(human ****)

He swung his sword with all his might at the other guy.If it connected it would sever a limb if it missed it would go off sailing or hit the guy on the ground.It missed and hit the ground right next to the guys head.The other guy swung his sword down and connected with his armor putting a dent into it and severing the necklace string.It fell to the ground and his wing appeared out of nowhere.The other guy got stuned by the wing that he had time to grab the guy and fly up in the air.The guy was dangling there while Kratos yelled "Stand up and grab my sword."He tried with all his might to hold him up in the air.They reached 50ft when Kratos's hands slipped and he fell.Kratos flew straight down to catch him.He caught him 10 ft from the ground and dropped him at 6ft from the ground.The guy was unconciouse.If the guy had grabbed the sword and take it from him.If he didn't he would grab it from the ground and wipe the dirt off.Kratos then said "What is his name and your name mister."