PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some fun

Requiem of Insanity
02-06-15, 09:36 PM
Who wants to write with a deranged Angel of Blessed Torture? Anyone? Anyone?

BlackAndBlueEyes
02-06-15, 10:32 PM
Somebody take this man up on his offer, I don't want to have to do it and automatically get us overqualified for Best Villains '15.

Devonus
02-06-15, 11:01 PM
Oh the feral leaning vampire is up for malicious torture. hit me up in pm if you have nay interest, you can read a few of my more recent threads for a taste of the evil.

Alydia Ettermire
02-06-15, 11:15 PM
Write your butt out of the Conference!

Requiem of Insanity
02-07-15, 12:11 PM
Dev, I have dislike of PM's currently. What would you have in mind for these two?

Devonus
02-07-15, 12:49 PM
TBH, none atm, why Devonus would seek out or interact with Cassandra, IC wise, at this moment, i have not the faintest idea. But OOC wise: because EVIL. I know that dependent upon the AC outcome, Devonus is going to change quite drasticly dependent on who participates, thier actions etc, and of course the final out come.

Going to the cult is certainly a plausible avenue, but how Devonus would know of or seek out the cult, i can not IC explain away yet. Now if you do recruiting, i am currently running around an innocent town, hopped up on bath salts, wearing the diseased skin of a drug addict and nothing else, and asking others what they think of my clothes. There is a few possibilities that result from this solo, including a half jokingly discussed plot to torture tobias stalt, by using survivors of the town to hurt him (make him watch rape, incest, participate in it, perhaps other things).

Devonus also grows various curropt species of plants, poison ivy that causes skin to blister and boil, numerous other things, though a full plot in that regards has not come to fruition yet (The garden of Evil has not been established just yet, thats a collab project between me and the TTC possibly)

There is also the Devonus's ongoing issues with the Tarot Hiearchy, right now he has his eyes set on Ioder, but there is also this misguided tree golem devonus is somewhat upset with, and eventually has to deal with.

SO to sum it up, there are numerous lil plot lines, how i can tie them into playing with catharine, i need help with. I'll be in chat most of the day today if you want to swing by and discuss.