PDA

View Full Version : A skull

Philomel
02-09-15, 09:20 AM
A rather bizarre request.

Please may I get a price check on a small protective skull mask/helmet for my fox form friend Veridian? It need to fit his tiny face and look like a sort of animal skull, but cute. Like this one: ~cute~ (http://cdn.instructables.com/F24/I34Q/HINO5VLN/F24I34QHINO5VLN.RECTANGLE1.jpg)

Basic material is bone, though the stronger the better. So even dragonbone would be cool, if you get a dragon creature which looks like this, but probably looking at chitin. The idea is that it will serve as a helmet and a sort of scary disguise for when going into battle.

Would it also be possible to get a price check to add a naturally-occurring enchantment onto the skull mask to get it to grow when Veridian grows, to 4x his natural size. That and it needs to be fire proof, but most bone is to an extent.

Just looking at a price check for now. One quote in chitin, the other in young dragon bone. Plus the enchantment to let it grow and shrink on demand.

Reference image:

Cards of Fate
02-09-15, 05:19 PM
For Chitin it is 113

For Young Dragonbone its 450 with the enchantment to change sizes. You have to quest for actual dragonbone but you can buy young dragonbone. Both are probably fire resistant enough for your needs but if you want to be super safe I can give you a quote for added fire resistance.

Philomel
02-11-15, 04:29 PM
This is great, Fred, thanks.

I will sit on this for now, and maybe revisit. I just wanted a quote, really, so I can thinking about buying one or getting one in a thread.

If I had the young dragonbone, btw, how much would it cost me?

Cards of Fate
02-11-15, 05:20 PM
I could knock 200 off the price if you had the young dragonbone taking you down to 250

Max Dirks
03-07-15, 07:09 AM
Price check complete, archiving thread. If you'd like to purchase this item, Philomel, please start a new thread and we'll honor this quote.