PDA

View Full Version : Price Checks

Fox Owen Xavier
02-22-15, 05:15 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?28224-The-Auction-House&p=241992#post241992

For the bow, how much would it cost to be able to produce unlimited arrows of the same quality? Also, what would be the cost of an enchanted quiver to produce oak arrows?

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?28224-The-Auction-House&p=243488#post243488

For the 'sword', how much would it cost to add more material? I was thinking since it can change shape, why not add more so it can be a full breastplate or a very long whip.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks in advance.

Fox Owen Xavier
03-01-15, 07:48 PM
It's been a week so wondering if people overlooked this thread. I am still interested in knowing the rough prices for these. I believe Cards said these are a bit beyond his current level so Hysteria, Aure, Dirks, or some more experienced Bazaar mod should be able to help me.

Thanks in advance.

Cards of Fate
03-01-15, 11:09 PM
Yeah Hyst, these are auction house purchases, could you take a look at them?

Hysteria
03-05-15, 05:24 PM
The bow and sword are locked as is sorry. They were made to be balanced and not over powered, but increasing size for the sword and unlimited shots would push them over.

The quiver for oak arrows might be ok, can you price that Cards?

Max Dirks
03-07-15, 06:51 AM
I'll help you out, Fox; however, before I can do so, I need to know what material you would want for the arrow head. Would it also be oak or would you rather use stone or a metal?

Fox Owen Xavier
03-07-15, 03:35 PM
Let's do pricing for steel and iron if you don't mind doing both.

Max Dirks
03-07-15, 03:47 PM
Damascus is the cheapest we could enchant, so the total cost would be 750 GP for an unending supply of 10 damascus tipped arrows. We'd also need to add a reload time or inherent weakness to the enchant as well that is independent of abilities. How does 750 GP plus a 20 word verbal cue in Kitsune to replenish the quiver sound? For 1875 GP, we could have you reload with the same arrows (having them fly back to the quiver), which would do additional damage if one happens to strike home and is retracted (like twisting a wound).

Let me know what you prefer.

Fox Owen Xavier
03-10-15, 06:54 PM
Hmm, guess it's a bit too pricey for me at least right now. Guess I'll hold off on buying. Thank you for the help everyone and sorry for the trouble.

Lye
04-06-15, 11:49 AM
Closed and Archived. Please link this thread should you care to revisit this purchase.