PDA

View Full Version : Brother and sister team!

Nightingale
02-28-15, 11:58 AM
Hello!! I wanted to make a thread introducing myself and also my lil bro, Salamander. We're siblings IC and also OOC and we both decided that it would be fun to join today.

I used to roleplay a lot but I haven't done any in a long time so I might be rusty. :p

It's nice to meet all of you and I'm excited to start writing with everyone!

Salamander
02-28-15, 12:00 PM
Yep! We hope we will get to RP with you all sometimes ^^

I myself, am new, so sorry if I'm a little bit noobish hehe.

Alydia Ettermire
02-28-15, 12:03 PM
Welcome to Althanas! If you have any questions, most members are very happy to answer (but we have a lot of other new players, so not everyone is an expert yet). People whose names are italicized or bolded are staff and here to help you out.

Cards of Fate
02-28-15, 12:06 PM
As for your profiles being approved I am going to be taking care of that soon! I just need some admin confirmation on things

BlackAndBlueEyes
02-28-15, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the site! Feel free to pop into chat anytime and ask us any questions you may have!

Rayleigh
02-28-15, 01:24 PM
Welcome to both of you! I would encourage you to swing by chat sometime. It is a great way to meet everyone!

Ioder
02-28-15, 02:19 PM
Hello and Welcome to our little Family! I look forward to hanging around with you two! If you would ever need another friendly face in your threads please don't be afraid to ask.

Philomel
02-28-15, 02:50 PM
Greetings!

I am Philomel, which means Nightingale so YEY.
I am Head Judge so if you have any questions regarding that sort of stuff I would be happy to answer them. Also, any other questions - I am always happy to help out.

Welcome to the site! So great to see some lovely new people who are enthusiastic!

Nightingale
02-28-15, 06:52 PM
Wow, thank you so much for all the welcomes! ^^ We'll be sure to drop by the chat as soon as either (or both) of us gets a chance :p

Fox Owen Xavier
02-28-15, 08:08 PM
Hello and welcome to the site. Sounds like the others have already given you a warm greeting but I would like to add my own if it isn't too late. As Alydia mentioned, the staff are in bold/italicized. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Salamander
02-28-15, 08:44 PM

Ashla
03-01-15, 01:34 AM
Welcome to Awesomenas!

Once again, if anything is needed, just ask one of our amazing moderators. I'm clueless though, so don't ask me anything ;) lol!

Have fun! :)