PDA

View Full Version : Emergency ACR 01 - AC ROUND 2

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-05-15, 03:51 PM
Here it is, folks! (http://www.althanas.com/world/podcasts/EACR01.mp3)

With Round 1 officially coming to a close, Andy and Cal have your AC Round 2 teams and prompt announcement in an Emergency ACR broadcast!

We break down who is teamed up with who, give our two cents on how they will do, and take a few minutes to discuss the prompt and its potential!

Philomel
03-05-15, 04:23 PM
D: Sulla is making a new podcast? What about EG and the Renegades ... ;-;

*weeps*

*secretly hacks into Andy's podcasting base and plays pony music all the time*

Erirag the Poet
03-05-15, 05:36 PM
For it not being rigged, you guys sure are saying, "This wasn't rigged," an awful lot. :P

Ranger
03-07-15, 10:27 AM
Is there any way that we can get this information in a post in the Tournament forum itself? If it wasn't for Sulla's PM I wouldn't have known about it.

After listening to it I still don't know when it starts. Also, a written prompt doesn't leave near as much room for "I didn't get that from what he said" type misinterpretations. Podcasts are cool and all, but (at least for me personally) I would like information about a feature/tournament to be in the feature/tournament forum created for it.

Thanks guys. =)

Ashla
03-07-15, 11:13 AM
Is there any way that we can get this information in a post in the Tournament forum itself? If it wasn't for Sulla's PM I wouldn't have known about it.

After listening to it I still don't know when it starts. Also, a written prompt doesn't leave near as much room for "I didn't get that from what he said" type misinterpretations. Podcasts are cool and all, but (at least for me personally) I would like information about a feature/tournament to be in the feature/tournament forum created for it.

Thanks guys. =)

100% agreed. It's really hard for me to view podcasts cause I don't have a computer to listen to it through, and then there's stuff like dirty jokes and language I have to mute off and on... at least a single thread about tournament details would be great, and would reach a lot more members.

Lye
03-07-15, 02:00 PM
Not rigged, but we did hit shuffle a few times to get some good teams... >.>