PDA

View Full Version : Spellbirth: Recruitment

Winter
10-14-06, 03:44 PM
By request of the Alchemology Society, Eoin was given the task of finding transportation to and from an uncharted island that shows promise. They hope it may one day become a base of operations for the Society. Given no supplies to even recommendations, Eoin must find his way to the island and overcome whatever tries to stop him on the way, natural, supernatural, or human.

This is where another comes in. Eoin is definately not a fighter, and he isn't that much of a talker either. He always fumbles and stumbles when trying to actually put to use his great intelligence and wisedom. The clutziness gives off a distinct aura of stupidity contrary to his knowledge.

The goal is the ONLY factor that is set. The first few, with me having no distinct number in mind, that put forth interest will probably get in.

Please be aware that this thread will be controlled by all participants. That means do not expect me or someone else to always give your character some activity to perform. You must enter this with your own conflict or an intent on helping Eoin solve his problem. Without a conflict, your character's interaction won't make sense and I won't have that!

Activity is a plus.

Jasmine
10-14-06, 11:26 PM
I'd be interested in this with my Cassandra account. Cassy is the kind of person that would go along simply to help Eoin out and to see a whole new place.

Vampiric Angel
10-15-06, 08:51 AM
I'd help, but I have no idea what I could do for my IC reason.

Winter
10-15-06, 11:23 AM
The island has a few perks. Myths of long-forgotten treasure, untold power, and a strange curse. Does that help, Angel?

Cassy is more then welcome!

Bearded Gnome
10-15-06, 01:38 PM
Can your be anymore specific? Like what is the curse about?
<---VA

Winter
10-15-06, 07:56 PM
All the details are completely based off what people want to do. This quest's control is distributed across those who participate, so the curse can be anything from wakeful dead to gravity problems.

Winter
10-16-06, 07:41 PM
I have been struck by inspiration. The quest can be controlled tri-fold. Three people, three parts. Each person decides what one of the parts are.

One decision the curse
One the treasure
one the power or guardian

Work?

If none want to do it that way, I can take over everything. I don't want to though. This is my first quest. Im not sure what im to do really.

Vampiric Angel
10-16-06, 08:18 PM
What's the guardian thing about? I might be interested in that.

Winter
10-16-06, 09:34 PM
Up to you.

Just a general outline. Make as thou wishest.

Vampiric Angel
10-16-06, 09:52 PM
Hmm, interesting. I have a few ideas now. I must investigate this further.

Oh, and I'll most likely sign up for that spot.

Winter
10-16-06, 10:01 PM
Thank you. Unless anything else is interested, we can get to going on this. I may claim the curse if nobody pleas otherwise.

Jasmine
10-16-06, 10:17 PM
*raises hand*
I'll take on the treasure aspect....

Winter
10-17-06, 09:52 PM
Alright's then, the starting shall start soon!

Winter
10-20-06, 08:36 AM
Viola; http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=2935 .

Winter
10-24-06, 09:57 PM
If people are not interested in this gaily trip anymore, I will continue it alone.