PDA

View Full Version : Armourbane

Aurelianus Drak'shal
03-12-15, 01:23 PM
Just need a quick price quote, whenever one of you cutters gets a chance.

I want an enchantment for my green-steel knives; essentially, the ability to pierce up to tier five metals, cloths and leathers as if they were basic cloth.

Lye
04-06-15, 11:34 AM
Well cutter, we had somewhat of an interesting discussion about this type of enchant when Alyssa aimed for something similar. That being said, the bazaar does not sell a weapon that powerful. If you want to acquire a weapon that can pierce tier five metals after repeated hits or over time, we may be able to find you a price.

Otherwise, you may want to attempt questing for the enchant and requesting it for spoils.

How would you like to proceed?

Aurelianus Drak'shal
04-06-15, 02:25 PM
Hmm..

Alright, what's the highest tier metal I can enchant my blades to penetrate?

Lye
04-07-15, 05:33 PM
For your upgrading your pig sticker, here are the prices to pierce the following tiers (armor only):

Tier 2: 322 GP
Tier 3: 884 GP
Tier 4: 2,290 GP
Tier 5: 5,806 GP

Aurelianus Drak'shal
04-07-15, 06:38 PM
Tell you what, I'll say Tier 3 for now. But, if you'd be a dear, leave this open for a few days before processing. I'm going to have one last long, hard think if there's anything else I'd rather buy.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
04-23-15, 08:03 PM
Alrighty, as expected, I've changed my mind.

If one would be so kind as to quote me on a price for a glove with some lovely talon/ scalpel blades, as shown in my avatar, that'd be grand.

Steel, and titanium prices would be much obliged.

Cards of Fate
04-26-15, 06:56 PM
Just to be clear these are gloves with blades attached to them? Are we talking like full dagger length or simply a few inches?

Aurelianus Drak'shal
04-27-15, 04:01 PM
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu84/Anarchist147/1FreddyTop2_zpsu2e1dmdz.jpg

Just the one glove, cutter. Leather, and the blades themselves about finger length.

Also, that image is far larger than I intended.

Cards of Fate
04-27-15, 07:34 PM
Steel would be 100, Titanium would be 250.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
04-28-15, 04:54 AM
Alrighty, then could I also be a pain in the arse and request a quote for a couple of enchantments?

Essentially, for the first, I would like any wound caused by the gauntlet to bring about what I call unwilling masochism - basically, any cut caused by the blades brings about as much pleasure as it does pain (so the more severe the wound, the better it feels). Over time, this can lead to all sorts of fun things, like pain addiction, etc. But since this is mainly a surgical instrument, it's going to make surgery so much more entertaining.

Secondly, I would like a quote on an enchantment that states anyone wielding ther gauntlet, when they cut someone, the gauntlet will channel some of the victim's energy into the wielder, repairing minor wounds and staving off fatigue. Not to a massive degree, but allowing surgery to go on for the days at a time it will require, without the wielder succumbing to hunger or exhaustion, and healing those irritating little cuts that are inevitable when elbow-deep in someone's rib-cage.

I realise these may be a bit of a pain in the arse to price, but we shall tack them on to the titanium blades. I want my new shiny-shiny.

Cards of Fate
04-28-15, 04:14 PM
Individually they'd be 625, together it'd run you 1563

Aurelianus Drak'shal
04-28-15, 05:40 PM
Just to check, the above is the price on top of the cost of the razor-gauntlet itself?

Cards of Fate
04-28-15, 06:13 PM
No, the prices are total

Aurelianus Drak'shal
04-29-15, 03:01 AM
Then I'll take the razor-gauntlet, with the masochist enchantment for now.

Cheers, cutter.

Cards of Fate
04-30-15, 08:33 PM
Transaction complete

625 GP deducted from Aure, please link here as proof of purchase and as a reference encase you want to upgrade~

Lye
05-16-15, 08:09 PM
GP Removed