PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Meat

Zen
10-15-06, 06:18 AM
Exactly what the title said. Fresh meat. XP

So yep. I'm Zen, who just happened to see a link the other day... and decided to click on it. ^_^ I'm a bit weird, so... >_<"

Time to bust out the writing fingers! XD

Artifex Felicis
10-15-06, 08:09 AM
Well, either way welcome to Althanas. You'll find us odd and probably insane as well. If you're lucky, we'll actually restrain ourselves for this intro thread and you won't be subject to said insanity tfor a week or two.

Anyways, if you need any help just PM any of the mods. We're always ready to help.

Vorin
10-15-06, 08:20 AM
Don't drop the soap.

In fact, on Althanas, don't even step into the shower. And Keep your pants on at all times.

Traveler
10-15-06, 08:31 AM
Greetings and a fine welcome to ya, stranger.

Bearded Gnome
10-15-06, 09:55 AM
Welcome! This is Althanas, our own little corner of the universe. Although I like to think of it as Pandora's box...one wrong move and you're in for a hurting! But that's usualy just from the anal region. Unless you're a girl, then we'd find any open orifice. XD Just don't espect Vorin to get in on that...he like's the sausage if you know what mean.

grim137
10-15-06, 10:06 AM
Welcome to Althanas. As has been mentioned about 3/4 of our population will viciously rape you every chance we get. Other than that we're harmless. Unless we decide to harm you. Have fun.

Zen
10-16-06, 07:55 AM
o_O"

Is it too late to back out now? Actually, no. Forget it. I'm gonna fit in like family! XD

*coughI'mcoughfemalecough*

Witchblade
10-16-06, 08:03 AM
You should have never told them that.

I'm part of the 1/4 of the population that won't rape you, but I'll try to viciously maim you in any cruel and fun way I see fit. I like killing things. ^^;

And now for the welcome wagon!

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by vicious, zombified characters of doom. Do not feed the following people; Vorin, grim137, nekoprince/Artifex Felicis, Santhalas, Letho, or Dissinger for they may become dependant on you and rape you in many horrible ways best left unmentioned. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters, do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following quest. Have a nice day.

*gives you a cookie*

Meow
10-16-06, 08:27 AM
hihi O Japanese sect of Buddhism^^

I hope you have lots of fun and all.

Letho
10-16-06, 09:00 AM
You should have never told them that.

I'm part of the 1/4 of the population that won't rape you...Now that's a damn shame. We could've had some girl-on-girl action. ;)

Regardless, welcome to Althanas, Zen. I hope you have loads of fun here and stay with us forever. If you don't, we'll just chain you to the wall so you'd have to stay anyways. :eek:

Witchblade
10-16-06, 09:10 AM
Now that's a damn shame. We could've had some girl-on-girl action. ;)

Quiet slave!

I don't remember giving you permission to speak. :mad:

Zen
10-16-06, 09:41 AM
Aww... *hugs the scary people I was warned about*

Never been one for warnings. >_<"

So yes.

As soon as I finish this report (on some dead philosphe who lived during the Enlightenment >_>")... I get to write my app.! YEAH! XD