PDA

View Full Version : Lighthearted open thread drenched in blood open to 1

Skie and Avery
03-21-15, 11:58 PM
Here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?29128-Finding-Nemo-%28open-to-1-murder-mystery-%29&p=245905#post245905)is a thread where I want to get into a sleuthing adventure with someone. I only know what my next course of action (go back to the shop tomorrow) and the final scene will be. Let's figure out a middle! I haven't planned this at all. I probably won't plan much. Let's have fun!

Me: A girl running from her past, looking for the murderer of the guy who was supposed to give her a new identity.

You: I don't give a fuck. Maybe you're there for the same reason as me. Maybe you're there to kill the guy for some reason. Maybe you're there because you're hot on the trail of the assassin that took him out. Maybe you're just drunk and bored. Whatev.

Skie and Avery
03-24-15, 10:08 AM
If a member of Misery Business or The Order of the Crimson Hand responds to this thread and joins the thread (as I have a specific storyline that can use an assassin/purveyor of bad things), I will offer an in character exchange that will net you 500 gold on top of the quest rewards.

Lye
03-24-15, 10:28 AM
Did I hear someone say Crimson Hands?

Zack Blaze
03-24-15, 12:32 PM
Or Misery Business? :D

Sulla
03-24-15, 12:36 PM
Or none of the above?

Skie and Avery
03-24-15, 06:04 PM
Lye, you were first to respond and I don't think I've written with you before so get your beautiful self in there!