PDA

View Full Version : The Inn-Keeper's Daughter, Pt. 2

Vampiric Angel
10-15-06, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna be continuing my solo, and I realized the only reason why it had gone inactive in the first place. My boredom. Unless it's a very detailed and deep thought I have, or if I don't have someone else with me, I usually get bored with it.

Also, after Letho's judging of the first part, I noticed that the lack of conlusion and closure effected my score. So this time around, I'm wanting to take someone with me. The first couple of posts would be mine so I can wrap up the cliffhanger I left off with on the last one. I don't really mind who comes with me, and I'd much obliged and honored if Letho was interested b/c he was the one that judged it and doesn't need a briefing on it.

So it's the same goal as before, get the girl, kill some Scourge, save the day. I also thought up some twists, (if you can call them that), and I'm hoping since that was my first thread here, I can improve on the score and storyline of this one.

I'm wanting one other, maybe two. Depends on who's interested.

P.S. We'll also be infiltrating a Scourge base, so if you're stealthy, that's a plus.

Breaker
10-15-06, 07:57 PM
I think I'd be interested. Heroics suit my character fairly well, and he likes hanging out in Scara Brae. Also, a bit of stealth honing would be great for my next level update.

I'm in a few other threads, but they're all largely inactive right now, so posting shouldn't be a difficulty.

nekoprince
10-15-06, 10:02 PM
I'd be willing to join up for the quest too. If anything for an excuse to get the charector I want to use over to Scara Brae. In this particular case, it's my new one, nekogirl.

Activity shouldn't be much of a problem with three people either if that works out.

Vampiric Angel
10-16-06, 10:25 AM
That's cool. Three people would great. But since this is a continuation of my previous quest, you might need to find a unique and inventive reason why you would be in the middle of the woods, and why you'd help me get Illyria back.

EDIT: And I'll try to get the thread up in the week.