PDA

View Full Version : Geology Talk Thread

Hysteria
03-30-15, 04:21 AM
The place for any disscussions, questions, etc for the Geology Thread (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?29178-Geology-Featured-Battle).

Hysteria
03-30-15, 04:38 AM
First post is up. The thing you'll will be fighting will be revealed in 48 hours.

black shadow
03-30-15, 06:29 AM
So could we maybe write post or two before the 48 hour reveal?

Hysteria
03-30-15, 07:28 AM
Oops, I didn't mean to give the impression first four couldn't post. Lay down your intros, I'll do the reveal after everyone's posted (or maybe been DQed if they don't post).

Hysteria
04-01-15, 06:50 AM
Ok peeps, few things to point out. First of all, RP the plebs as you see fit. Don't go crazy, or like invent super strong NPCs, but otherwise up to you.

Feel free to have the Dragon breath more gas on people. Its stratergy is to encase everything in that crystal. If people run it'll use the secondary attack.

Throw attacks, I'll respond to them, and ask questions here.

Fox Owen Xavier
04-05-15, 12:39 PM
Hmm, I feel like my character is quite unsuited for this battle. I'm probably gong to exit the stage after one or two more posts and let someone else have a chance. Not quite sure if I'm going to sneak my way out or die rather uselessly unless someone else has another suggestion.

Edit: Guess that should probably be two posts so I can say I was around for 5 posts.

Hysteria
04-05-15, 07:13 PM
The dragon isn't that far above you, and you've got that fancy bow and your N'Jal bracers would reach it... you know if you wanted to close the distance. (And that flash potion)

Alyssa Snow
04-08-15, 01:46 PM
So uh... Am I out or can I still get in this thing? The 48 hour rules and such have me a little confused.

Logan
04-08-15, 02:07 PM
You still have time. 48 hours from Hyst's last post is the way I've taken it. Which means you have a while still. But just post!

black shadow
04-08-15, 02:08 PM
you have until tomorrow morning, when Hysteria posts, prolly like 12 hours, maybe a bit more

Hysteria
04-08-15, 04:39 PM
Yeah, a solid 12 hours from now before I'll post. Basically I post, then people have two days to do their posting.

Zook Murnig
04-08-15, 04:51 PM
I had my hands full most of yesterday and today, but I'll be posting tonight.

Philomel
04-16-15, 10:45 PM
Can we post twice before the 48 hours is up, Hysteria?
My character has just been bunnied slightly (depends on how you look at it) and so I want to respond to that.

Alyssa Snow
04-16-15, 11:30 PM
You can. It happened in the earlier parts of the thread.

Philomel
04-17-15, 01:12 AM
Cool. thanks xx

Hysteria
04-17-15, 05:56 AM
As lye said, you can. The only warning is that you should write two huge posts.

Silence Sei
04-17-15, 07:32 AM
Can we post twice before the 48 hours is up, Hysteria?
My character has just been bunnied slightly (depends on how you look at it) and so I want to respond to that.

Saying your character was in a place you yourself said they were is hardly bunnying.

Alyssa Snow
04-17-15, 09:27 AM
Easy, let's not pick a fight here. Hash it out in character, and the judges will make the call if any bunnying was or was not done.

Philomel
04-17-15, 12:58 PM
Sei, having your character then running over mine is slightly bunnying. I would rather Bunneh not die before we even get into the fight.

Anyway, I said "depends on your perspective."

I am just going to write a quick (though longish, Hyst) post to move Bunneh on a bit. I know you want to have your most useless character bet proved correct but I believe in the rabbit.

Cards of Fate
04-17-15, 01:28 PM
Bunneh is gonna be raptor food guranteed. Logan got nommed and Alyssa got guillotined, anything else is powergaming.

Tobias Stalt
04-17-15, 01:51 PM
Sei, having your character then running over mine is slightly bunnying. I would rather Bunneh not die before we even get into the fight.

Anyway, I said "depends on your perspective."

I am just going to write a quick (though longish, Hyst) post to move Bunneh on a bit. I know you want to have your most useless character bet proved correct but I believe in the rabbit.

Read: "The Tank didn't even notice the bunny that was in its path."

No different than "Tobi swings his sword at Phi."

Philomel
04-17-15, 01:53 PM
I know its how you read it. Its how you look at it. So sorry for that outburst.

Edit: deleted sentences.

Philomel
04-17-15, 02:37 PM
Update >> posted again with my character but left it open and tried to be more flexible. Apologies for inciting the argument above, I did say "depends how you look at it" and obviously I saw it as a bunny. I have seen other cases before where people disagree what a bunny is in a thread.

Anyway, lets call this conversation closed and aplogies, Hysteria, for all this nonsense.

Philomel
04-21-15, 08:25 AM
Really Sei?

I was nice to Tankita!!!