PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Breaker (battle recruitment)

Breaker
04-04-15, 11:22 AM
Hey folks, the quest I'm setting up behind the scenes is taking awhile and I want to actually get active on here so I figured I'd put my character on the line. Who wants to fight Joshua Cronen one on one? I know there's plenty of people out there who have said they'd like the chance. I'm gonna be rusty on Althanas rules, and busy with other projects, so you'll have me at a disadvantage.

If I get more than one response in the next day or so I'll either choose the most interesting matchup or maybe make a poll of the top contenders.

Put 'em up!

Edit: I may want to establish some rules such as posting within 3 days of each other and possibly even a word limit or limitations on Josh's abilities depending on the challenger, but that will all be up for discussion later

Christoph
04-04-15, 11:41 AM
Color me interested. I've always wanted to pit Elijah against a foe of similarly explosive power, so that they might destroy a small city in the process.

Less Careful
04-04-15, 04:45 PM
Definitely interested. Penn or Val would probably be the best choices, but I'll leave it up to you who you want to fight.

Breaker
04-05-15, 10:36 AM
Definitely interested. Penn or Val would probably be the best choices, but I'll leave it up to you who you want to fight.

Are those the names of the accounts?

Zook Murnig
04-05-15, 11:35 AM
Personalities on that account. Check the profile. Crispen has fractured psyches vying for control, effectively.

Breaker
04-05-15, 06:27 PM
Lol thanks Zook