PDA

View Full Version : Well lets officially announce it for now.

Lavinian Pride
10-17-06, 02:23 PM
FOR NOW!

That means not forever.

I am taking a break. I may be back I may not. It depends on a few things. I tried to write posts and I just feel like alot of things have slipped, plus I have alot of work to do at my job. So, until things clear up and I feel confident to return you'll be seeing little to none of me. I apologize.

Pat

grim137
10-17-06, 02:41 PM
So long for now. Hope you come back soon.

Letho
10-17-06, 04:05 PM
Fucking hell! Althanas is falling apart, with people leaving or being inactive. I sincerely hope this is temporary, Pat. In fact, if it's not temporary I'm going to let Cory do all sort of nasty things to you. Come back as soon as you feel the drive again, dude. Hopefully, Althanas will still be around when you do. :cool:

hamnat
10-17-06, 07:27 PM
It better still be around! I don't think there are any websites similar enough to Althanas to regress to if Althanas goes under.....and believe me, I've looked.

Don't worry everyone, for as long as there is a single creative though in the
mind of the writer, the PBF will stand strong! HUZZAH!!!!!

@Pat: Nice avie, btw....

Witchblade
10-17-06, 09:09 PM
Awww, man...

You owe me a quest so you better get your ass back here!

^^

>.>

*takes away your cookies*

You don't deserve them until you come back.

Artifex Felicis
10-17-06, 09:58 PM
Everyone gets cookies but me...

Hope you feel better mate. Though I think it's also honestly been a couple levels since we last quested. We should do that agin sometime. either way, hope real life suits you well.

June
10-19-06, 07:41 AM
YOU SUCK!

Dissinger
10-27-06, 04:22 AM
*Takes a mallet and begins hitting his muse repeatedly knocking off gouts of rust*

Stupid water, gets everywhere doesn't it?

*Beats the muse a bit more before it starts working*

When in doubt, get a bigger hammer....

Lets see how long it lasts.

AdventWings
10-27-06, 06:35 AM
*Gives you a bigger, heavier hammer made of solid granite*

Here. This could help you out some as well.

Reiko
10-27-06, 10:21 AM
yay^^ Welcome back.

sometimes I find that writing with the Zen mentality of writing for the sake of writing really helps.

Also tickling Muses is better than whacking them with a hammer, the Muse Protection Association gets involved with that.

Letho
10-27-06, 02:31 PM
Violence only causes more violence. But then again, we all like violence so it's cool. It's also cool to see you return, even if it may not be 100%. :cool:

On the flip side, this totally screws up my intention to take over the #2 on the top 10 list. But I guess you win some, you lose some.

EDIT: Do you still want to pursue "Eternal Goodbye"? If so, I'll have my post up some time today. Same for "Tomb Raider".

Dissinger
10-27-06, 02:35 PM
Yes and yes

Letho
10-27-06, 02:38 PM
:cool: I'll get right on it.

EDIT: Done and done.

nekoprince
10-27-06, 03:24 PM
Welcome back man, hope real life treated you well enough.

Dissinger
11-23-06, 12:02 AM
Ugh I feel like I've been swallowed by a Rhinox and shot out the other end...

guess that makes me a lucky git, anyways I'll try to be more active I promise!