PDA

View Full Version : halò

Aliander
04-06-15, 07:22 PM
Saw introductions, wanted to make an introduction, here is my introduction:

I've got pretty odd corcumstanses so I'm not sure about what my frequency of posts would be. But I have extra time to work on them, so I hope they're a good quality.

Other than that, 'sup?

Alydia Ettermire
04-06-15, 07:30 PM
Welcome to Althanas, Aliander. We have people who post infrequently at best, and we're pretty well a patient bunch, so no worries on the timing. If you want to ask questions, pop into chat; someone who can help you is almost always around. Forum moderators have their names italicized and the administrators' names glow. They're pretty friendly and accessible, so don't be afraid to reach out to them (or anyone, really) with your questions.

Again, welcome and have fun roleplaying here!

hoytti
04-06-15, 07:44 PM
Welcome to Althanas. No mater how frequent or infrequent your posts are, we will always be happy when we see you.

BloodandBlades
04-06-15, 08:29 PM
Welcome to Awesomenas! If you need anything or have any questions, just contact the moderators and admins for any help. :) Nice to see a new face, have fun here!

~ Ashla.

Lye
04-07-15, 09:23 AM
Welcome.

If you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance, please feel free to contact myself or any member of staff. We look forward to your writing!

Philomel
04-07-15, 09:25 AM
Welcome to Althanas!!!

I am your friendly Head Judge, and Lye is a great admin. Hope you have a great time here!

Aurelianus Drak'shal
04-07-15, 11:08 AM
Welcome aboard, cutter.

I look forward to stripping you of your soul.

Aliander
04-07-15, 12:26 PM
Everyone's so nice!

I'm going to start my first thread in the recommended promenade, see you all later.

Cards of Fate
04-07-15, 01:11 PM
Yo! My name's Fred and I'm your everyday average operations mod. If you're trying to level up or buy an item I'm your man!

If you want to do a thread hit me up with a Pm, I'm a tad swamped in posts at this moment but I'm always down for helping new players get their feet wet!

Welcome to the site!