PDA

View Full Version : Cyrus' super awesome questing spree!

Cyrus the virus
10-17-06, 02:30 PM
Whoever posts here will quest with me.

Short quests that can be done in a single week.

This'll be a good opportunity to start up some questing with the newer folk of Althanas, pick up activity, and grab some EXP and gold!

These, in my mind, will be strictly "run and slay the goblins" type quests, though of course they will not all be goblin slaying runs. But they won't be epics, as this is purely for fun and for the joy of making a few new questing buddies.

Bearded Gnome
10-17-06, 02:31 PM
Sign this bastard up for a nice bashing!

Cyrus the virus
10-17-06, 02:36 PM
Nice. Make a thread wherever you want, I'll jump in with one of my characters. My posts won't be as long and SUPER AMAZING as they usually are, but this really is just for fun ;)

edrabt
10-17-06, 03:48 PM
Not sure how useful a kid who can shoot watermelon seeds out of her kneecaps will be when it comes to slaying goblins, but anyway. I post here for quest!

Winter
10-17-06, 05:00 PM
May I do one, though I cannot do a goblin-slaying run persay.

Artifex Felicis
10-17-06, 10:48 PM
I remember Epic Adventure! and how much fun that was.I'll probably make a quick fun quest sometime later if you're up for it. Though, now that I think about it, anyone else who posted in this thread and I haven't quested with could join.

Cyrus the virus
10-17-06, 11:39 PM
Keep in mind I'm not making any of these quests, you guys are. All you need to do is make one and link me, and I'll post.

This isn't really an Epic Adventure! Though it could be if any of you want it to be. I really meant I just wasn't going to put a great amount of effort into things. Yeah.

edrabt
10-18-06, 12:10 PM
I just have one question -- any preference as to where the quest is? The storyline probably won't take itself seriously, in any event. :]

Cyrus the virus
10-18-06, 01:29 PM
Wherever you like. I can quest anywhere with any one of my characters, really.

edrabt
10-18-06, 02:41 PM
Here it is. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=39180#post39180) Feel free to throw whatever you want into the plot, I really have no plans since it's just a shorty anyway.

June
10-19-06, 07:41 AM
Can I join in somewhere?

Cyrus the virus
10-20-06, 09:55 AM
Make a thread and link me, big boy.