PDA

View Full Version : Streamlining Salvar

Ashiakin
10-17-06, 08:23 PM
My general impression seems to be that people like all of the new stuff available on Salvar. That's good, because I put a lot of work into it, and I like it, too. Still, people are hesitating to take advantage of the new stuff. I think this is mainly my fault--sure, Althanas is having a "crisis of confidence" of sorts, as it usually does this time of year, but the new systems are probably too complicated for people to be able to jump into immediately. I'm going to work on simplifying them. So all of my new organizations and features are still going to be around, they're just going to be easier to access and get involved in. Since I'm in college and have been fairly busy lately, I'll likely get the chance to accomplish most of this on the two breaks I get in November, hopefully finishing up by Christmas time. I will, of course, be working on it when I get a chance between those times, too. Suggestions, comments, and criticisms can be PMed or IMed to me, or posted in the Question and Information subforum for more public debate. I look forward to receiving feedback.