PDA

View Full Version : Party Thread!

Sulla
04-15-15, 12:43 AM
After the wonderful fun I (and hopefully others!) had during my bar brawl thread (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?28221-Sailors-Fighting-in-the-Dance-Hall), I promised I'd throw together a party thread full of chaotic fun for everyone. So I've come up with a little something like this...

Party Up, Throw Down! (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?29296-Party-Up-Throw-Down!)

Basically, Sulla has engineered the makings of a massive rager to cover his work for three recluse lords that would be hard to kill otherwise. He's had messengers sent out everywhere he could in Corone and Scara Brae for the upcoming week, and even dropped flyers for posting in the other continents for a month prior. So wherever your character ends up spending their time, there's a chance they saw notice.

Depending on your character's usual hangouts, they'd see a different letter. Low class taverns would mention the free alcohol and lively dancing women, upper class saloons would see notice of lively debates and poetry readings. There are promises of free food, drink, and music. You can also enter your character as part of the entertainment, or the additional hands taken on to serve at the part. Basically, any way you want to enter this thread, there would have been a letter enticing your character into it.

This time, I'm hoping for the killing to hold off until at least the second page, but half the fun is whatever madness ends up coming from it. I'm also really hoping PCs can have several simultaneous storylines going on, either party or out of party related, all happening during the soiree.

And, as always, there needs to be music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxKO565EREc). It's a party, after all.

Who's in?

Otto
04-15-15, 12:54 AM
Otto and the Moody Bastards are booked as entertainment. I'm in.

Philomel
04-15-15, 02:05 AM
I can fully take part as Philomel plus a couple of her girls as the best alternative entertainment there is.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
04-15-15, 03:17 AM
I can't currently commit to posting, due to college preparation, etc.

But Aure can happily send a few fleshcrafted delights in for shits and giggles. Which you are all welcome to use however you like.

Although they may have a particular liking for Otto ;)

BlackAndBlueEyes
04-15-15, 06:09 AM
Do you still need me to babysit Idara, or is Maddy good to just be a wallflower in the corner?

Silence Sei
04-15-15, 06:51 AM
Rorton and Tankita are in for sure.

Alydia Ettermire
04-15-15, 07:02 AM
I kinda want to throw Illara in, but I doubt I can commit to posting brie the AC round has wrapped.

Luned
04-15-15, 07:41 AM
I'll bring in Resolve and Muir (gotta make sure Otto has groupies). Will try to post tonight!

eXgTurbostar
04-15-15, 08:31 AM
Is there any spot for a merc:D?

Hysteria
04-15-15, 08:34 AM
break things! hit people in the head!

redrout
04-15-15, 08:49 AM
I'm in

Rayleigh
04-16-15, 08:33 AM
I guess Ray could make an appearance.

Sulla
04-20-15, 01:57 AM
Sorry for the long time updating. Computer troubles.

I got my first Pestarzt post up tonight, and should have my Sulla and Idara posts up soon (I'm going all in.) To anyone asking to join, or be included in any way, the answers, is of course, hell yes.

Let's keep this party going.