PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so...

Ashla
04-21-15, 01:49 PM
Hello,

So you may have noticed I jump on and off as of late. Thing is, I've been having various technological difficulties on just about all of my devices (minus my decade+ year old gameboy) I also have lacked a lot of inspiration recently, and I've been feeling incredibly emotional. However, my mom and I have decided to go job hunting, so I may be going to work soon! :D So excited! Oh, and I'm trying to save up for a new computer! Since my current one was excellent when I had it but is now junk...

So, here's the thing, I still hope to be active. However, my activities here will be quite limited. I'll be lurking, but not technically "here" in a sense. I'll be posting and stuff, but it will be rare.

I'm here guys, but not here. xD

Thank you for understanding,
~ Ashla.

BlackAndBlueEyes
04-21-15, 02:08 PM
And here I thought it was just because you went to the Star Wars Fan Convention and disappeared with all the Rebels materials they had to show. :P

Ashla
04-21-15, 02:25 PM
Me? At a SW Convention? Pffffffft! How I wish...

I've still been trying to collect as many spoilers as possible through Google and YouTube xD

But yeah...

Lightfoot
04-21-15, 10:11 PM
We totally understand, kiddo. Althanas has to take a back seat to real life. It's happened to all of us. :D

Alyssa Snow
04-21-15, 11:48 PM
What about PALE! Don't you need to beat the tar out of Lye?!

Hysteria
04-22-15, 12:09 AM
I volunteer to beat the tar out of Lye.

Philomel
04-22-15, 01:39 AM
Every one needs a time away etc. We all actually have real lives (though, this I am beginning to doubt ... what is the real world?) You are awesome. This is all I have to say.

Cards of Fate
04-22-15, 01:41 AM
Real lives are overated. Althy is my social life. I want to grow up to be some weird abomination of Jack, Calvin, and Tony mixed together.

Sulla
04-22-15, 01:42 AM
Human Centipede 3.

BlueGhost, this site will be back for whenever you return in full force. Until then, stay gold, Ponyboy.

Alyssa Snow
04-22-15, 02:13 PM
I volunteer to beat the tar out of Lye.

Aren't you already in the process of that? Something in the manner of nearly cutting his hand off? Is it my turn or yours?

Max Dirks
04-22-15, 02:24 PM
Real lives are overated. Althy is my social life. I want to grow up to be some weird abomination of Jack, Calvin, and Tony mixed together.So ADHD & hypersensitive, but sexy?

Alyssa Snow
04-22-15, 02:50 PM
Real lives are overated. Althy is my social life. I want to grow up to be some weird abomination of Jack, Calvin, and Tony mixed together.

That is also the most terrifying mental image. Why not add in Harley's awesome Australian beard?

The Admin Abomination.

Cards of Fate
04-22-15, 03:58 PM
I already can grow an awesome beard though. Basically sexy and schitzophrenic, constantly fighting with myself :P

Ashla
04-24-15, 12:04 PM
Lol, thanks guys! I actually already have a computer headed my way (thanks to my amazing uncle!) so that's one thing taken care of...

P.A.L.E. is hardly active right now, I've been trying to increase activity but so far nothing's worked xD it can wait. If anything, Lye, we can have a one on one for beating the snot out of one of our characters xD .... sometime soon...