PDA

View Full Version : Materials, Enchantments, Equipment

Paragon
04-23-15, 09:37 PM
Dorian is a blacksmith and has an enchanter friend, but I'm not sure how to translate this into new equipment without completing a thread. Maybe I could spend some money to do it here? If I buy basic materials, do I need to complete a thread or can I use a level update to complete the items?

I would like to use the 2 pieces of sharkskin I have (obtained here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?24607-The-Vault&p=218037&viewfull=1#post218037)) to create Sharkskin Gloves, and enchant them to allow the wearer to double their strength (or add 2x to their strength, in our terms), so Sharkskin Gloves of Strength.

I would also like a new piece of equipment called Wyrm's Bane, a Plynt or Steel Katana (can I get a price check on each)? It is enchanted with Summon Snake, so that when you swing the blade, a snake (cobra maybe?) appears from a rift and flies toward the enemy.

I would also like a special katzbalger sword (essentially a short sword) made of steel that is enchanted to split into two swords, called The Bifold Blade? Or some sort of electrical pun? Can I hire a sword namer in the bazaar? The electrical pun is because when it splits into two, for a few seconds there is a streak of electricity that is carried from tip to tip of the swords, and you can shoot it out as a bolt of lightning.

I would also like an Iron Cuirass enchanted to be half the weight it normally is.

Lye
05-03-15, 07:52 PM
As far as adding strength, you would be adding an ability to your character. This cannot be done as a bazaar enchantment and must be added in your character sheet. As for crafting those gloves, 50GP with the given material will get those crafted minus the enchant.

Your snake flinging blade will run 450 GP in steel and same in plynt.

Your lightning blades would run you 450 each for a total of 900.

Half-weight iron cuirass is 825 GP.