PDA

View Full Version : Waiting

Skie and Avery
04-26-15, 11:33 PM
The Demon king never made an effort to conceal what he was and today was no different. He stood at the Bazaar stall, poring over the jewelry before him. The table was fitted with a case for rings, a rod that held bangles, and along a string that hung over, pendants of various shapes and materials swayed with the breeze. He'd been pulled here instead of to another jewelry stall because of the claim painted on the banner outside. "We enchant!"

Now he had honed in on a pendant. It was a small golden arrow, the feathers on the end delicate and curved. There was another, beset with diamonds (http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=32148379&mcat=148204&cid=287465&search_params=p+1-n+10000-c+287465-s+5-r+-t+-ni+1-x+-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+0+6&search=0&origin=browse&searchkeyword=) but he chose the simpler of the two with only the arrow. When the merchant came by, he indicated it and asked, "I'd like this, enchanted with a listening charm so that I may hear the wearer sometimes."

Cards of Fate
04-27-15, 07:09 PM
The merchant paused and looked at the item. "I think I can get that for about 300 gold. Is that ok with you?"

Skie and Avery
04-27-15, 07:12 PM
"Perfect, sir!" the King hissed with glee. From somewhere terrifying and confusing, he produced gold, exchanged it for the pendant and left whistling an eerie tune.

Cards of Fate
04-27-15, 07:31 PM
~Transaction Complete~

300 Gp deducted from Sky and Avery for a gold necklace shaped like an arrow that can be activated twice a day to eavesdrop on the wearer.

Please link back to this thread as proof of purchase

Lye
04-30-15, 07:45 PM
Gold deducted.