PDA

View Full Version : Light Here!

Light
04-30-15, 06:18 PM
Hey everyone!

Finally got a character registered and can't wait to play with you all!

Some of you I know thanks to certain criminal mastermind you all hate and love, aka Lye! Also I have met some of you at Boston! ;)

Pardon my super noobness since this is a new thing for me, so please be patient as I work out my kinks! :cool:

Alydia Ettermire
04-30-15, 06:22 PM
Welcome to Althanas, person I met in Boston! If the jerk who brought you can't answer your questions, feel free to ask anybody.

Skie and Avery
04-30-15, 06:58 PM
Hallo!

BlackAndBlueEyes
04-30-15, 07:17 PM
As the mastermind who dethroned the mastermind (and the really quiet one who snipes in an occasionally kinda-funny comment in D3), I welcome you to the site!

Cards of Fate
04-30-15, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the site!

Do you want to do a thread? My character is based out of the Red Forest/Beinost so it makes sense geographically and it looks like Lilidith needs someone to study under to get revenge.

Luned
04-30-15, 08:09 PM
Welcome! : )

(I'm Sarah, btw)

Ashla
04-30-15, 09:30 PM
Welcome to Awesomenas, friend! I'm Ashla. Don't worry about noobness and stuff, I've been here long enough and I've posted Bazaar threads in the Citadel twice now! xD

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask the amazing moderators and admins who run the site. Have fun! :)

Light
04-30-15, 10:22 PM
Luned: Hi!!

Skyand Avery: Hi ya! :)

Blueghostofseaside: Thank you so much!

Fred aka: Cards: I would love that! I am slightly nervous about where to start with her, so writing with you sounds great!

BlackandBlueEyes: ANDY! I miss you on D3. You must come and play so we can destroy, I mean support Lye.

Cards of Fate
04-30-15, 10:32 PM
Aww yiss! You should pester Lye to add you to one of the althy skype calls so we can plan something out, or we could Pm like the old fashioned way.

Morus
04-30-15, 10:34 PM
I hope that change purse has seen good use!