PDA

View Full Version : Filling In A Few Stories

Philomel
05-07-15, 03:56 PM
So I realised I have jumped a few places in time with my solos/threads recently, and I need to fill them all in. Recently occurring in Philomel's life is the attainment of her vessel, the Fiesty Fox, and the establishment of her Power Group, the Gilded Lily. Now a rough timeline stands this so far:

A year and a bit ago: Philomel began to see the Radasanth world for what it was. She noticed that many whores were being mistreated, and needed power, so she decided to bring it to them in the form of the Gilded Lily, at that time just called "the Ladies Guild," whose purpose was to protect whores and nothing much more.

Around one year ago: The Deadliest Warrior tournament. Phi was just a member of the Crimson Hand, just a member of the Order of Secrets. During this tournament, though, Lye was deposed, Maddison Freebird became Master, Aurelianus became right hand, and Philomel was bumped up to Master of Secrets.

Eleven months ago: Philomel began to attempt to establish herself amongst the nobility of Radasanth. She took a couple of the noble lords as lovers, and as an experiment set them at loggerheads against each other. It worked and now both of them supply her with information privately, about the other one. -To be written-

Nine months, two weeks ago (ish): Philomel begins transformation of the Gilded Lily she has established into a working spy network that operates through brothels and pubs.

Nine months ago: Philomel is captured by pirates, but then leads a mutiny, wherein she takes over and procures herself a ship - the Fiesty Fox, and meets NPC human mage Vaeron. Also meets her mother again. (thread written - called "Fauns At Sea")

Eight months ago: Philomel comes across an island "paradise" on which various mistreatments are happening to female elves and humans alike. The island is one near Scara Brae - she frees many of the women, sets an agreement with the local lord to give her information from Scara Brae. intro to NPC Maverik. -UNWRITTEN-

Six months ago: Veridian finds out that to his dissatisfaction the history of the world is much unwritten without historic and "true" Earth Spirit involvement. He enlists the help of his "sister" Farragise and a few other earth spirit NPCs (including Argarron the bear) to write these wrongs. (currently being written with Philomel and alt Bunneh).

Five-Four months ago: the Adventurer's Crown. Philomel takes part somewhat in the bid to get rid of the Forgotten One Pode. Uses it to boost her appeal in Raiaera.

Four months ago: Philomel makes a deal with the new (ish) Radasanthian diplomatic presidency and has one of her connected girls established in the ministry. (maybe) -Part of the possible diplomatic Radasanth series-

Three months (ish) ago: Philomel strikes a deal in Raiaera with one of the Bards after saving his twin childrens' lives. She is able to use his authority to gain control of a couple of brothels there. -UNWRITTEN. To be a sort of pre-quel to a possible thread with Rayse-

Two weeks ago: Possible new thread of influence is rising in Alerar. -Part of an initiation thread for the Lily, but could have more work.-

Now: War with the Crimson Hand on the horizon.

Basically, anything that says "Unwritten" beside it needs to be written. Other ones mainly have been or are in the process of being written. I am also open for any other ideas of Philomel spreading her Gilded Lily influence across Corone, Scara Brae and Raiaera for now. If anyone would like to take part please message here. I am eager to get them done and look forwards to writing with new people.

Philomel
05-15-15, 03:10 PM
"Eleven Months Ago" has been claimed with Gemstone :)

Pettigrew
05-15-15, 03:38 PM
Scara Brae, you say?

Philomel
05-15-15, 04:20 PM
I do say :D Interested?

Zelrius
05-15-15, 07:03 PM
Would it bother you if I wanted to help?

Philomel
05-16-15, 01:24 AM
It would be a bit weird for when Zel and Phi are supposed to meet (as in, in your current initiation thread ... but as that we have not technically got to that bit yet we can run on the pretext they met before :D

What are you interested in? Again, I am also up for writing new stories that I have not mentioned that people come up with ideas for.

Mordelain
05-16-15, 12:10 PM
Pettigrew is the leading man of The Restless Fugitive, Valeenas royal troupe. The Tantalum have left Scara Brae, so Pettigrew finds himself wondering about life. I , given Lisa is a Companion (Firefly style), think establishing a companion guild in Scara Brae would be good. Something classy, artsy, and bohemian. Thoughts?

Philomel
05-18-15, 03:43 AM
We could do just that. :) Maybe roll the two ideas into one, or set your idea after mine? As in Philomel makes a deal with the baron of this minor island, then we arrange the next thread (companion thread ;) ) to be set shortly after that, carrying on the power. Perhaps using a lodging of the baron's on Skara Brae itself, in the main town?

If your character and Philomel met, then Phi could offer to support with money, the initial contacts (such as the island baron) and even some classier girls to help start it up. Then you could use the brothel in later threads.

In my most recent tabletop RP I actually play a character inspired by Inara. She is called Kitty, is a high noble who is a campanion and also works part time as an undercover agent where her codename is Inara. :P

Mordelain
05-18-15, 04:33 AM
That suits me fine (and subtle name :P).

It's Scara Brae, though. Don't make me eat you :cool:

Philomel
05-18-15, 05:51 AM
Ah see I always spell it Skara Brae because that is the name of the iron age village up on the Orkneys in Scotland. Owned by the one charity I have donated money to for the past 3 ish years. Literally the same name, the spelling is more of a habit.

Philomel
06-09-15, 02:10 AM
Pettigrew / Mord, sorry I have been away and not written on this thread for a while. Up for getting this thread going?

Zel, you wanted to maybe join in the adventures here?