PDA

View Full Version : In need of Power Group

streak101
10-22-06, 10:57 AM
Banda feels the need to be in a PG thats not so...inactive. So I'm looking for a PG that will satisfy my need for activity. If you'd like the mercenary in your PG PM me anytime.

Reiko
10-22-06, 11:16 AM
I'm thinking of making a PG though I'm still working on the main idea. Might ask Cyrus since his Step seems to be the most active PG right now.

streak101
10-22-06, 11:27 AM
Well I'm ready to join just about any PG.

grim137
10-22-06, 11:55 AM
Yeah but Step is very strict about the number of members it has and I don't think there are any spots left. I would suggest the Grander's Order since they always seem more than willing to take in a new member.

Izvilvin
10-22-06, 12:12 PM
Step does have an open slot, though ;)

You can join, Streaky, but read the rules carefully and consider them before you join. You can jump in on the quest we have going, too, which should pick up steam once I get to have a conversation with Ithermoss and clear up some issues I'd mixed up.

Thing is, you need a unique weapon :p It's the Step agent calling card, I guess. But you have a boomerang, right? That'd be just fine.

streak101
10-22-06, 12:35 PM
dont worry i wont be leaving anytime soon :) and i've read the first couple of pages and i see some people have joined OOC? I'd like to do that. And as for the quest i'd be happy to.

streak101
06-13-07, 05:29 PM
Why, make a new one? I'm back and all of my PG groups went kaput...

Looking for a PowerGroup!