PDA

View Full Version : Note to Gilded Lily associated warriors

Philomel
05-15-15, 04:35 AM
This is a note to all those fighting, starting today, on the side of the Gilded Lily.

Firstly I want to thank you for your enthusiasm in the group and in the war, and hope that you enjoy this war. I want to wish you the best of luck and lots of fun!

This Thread:

This thread will be to keep tabs on all that is happening, and to generally be a discussion thread. Its also where you can write down if you want to withdraw and so on. Its also a place you can put down questions, and I will answer asap. I would ask that you consider carefully before withdrawing though - it would be nice to have lots of us fighting. It would be really great to end up with an HQ.

I will be posting sometimes on this thread, just to keep everyone going. I am pretty passionate about this war so YEYEYEYYY!!!

Invitation to Join:

As posted before, all those who DO fight in the war with the Lily will be invited to join. This only applies, however, to those who fight all the way through the first round and do not withdraw. You don't have to win the first round, but just see it through. Therefore, all invitations will be sent at the end of round 1. All those in this position and who are already in initiation with the Gilded Lily will be offered a senior position.

Maverik NPC:

I want to offer you all the chance to use the Lord of Warriors NPC I have made: Maverik. She would be the one most of you have met before the war, the one who is leading the main army. She's an elf, and basically Brienne of Tarth type - tough, strong and hardly smiling. Though she does have a soft spot for small cute animals. She has brown hair, is really tall, and wears full plated armour with a trademark dragon-winged helmet. Apart from this, feel free to include her in your introductions and thoughts.

How you May Have got to Salvar:

You are welcome to say you came with the rest of the warriors and crew aboard Philomel's Ship, the Feisty Fox. Here is the wiki page (http://www.althanas.com/world/showwiki.php?title=The+Fiesty+Fox+ship) for all the information of it!

I hope you have fun! And thank you again!

About Round One:

All the match-ups were made with an attempt of equality in mind but due to some differences between levels in the groups, some of you might be facing tougher opponents. Fear not though! For at the end of the day, its the writing that counts!