PDA

View Full Version : Working Weekend

Philomel
05-27-15, 02:56 PM
Hello everyone.

I am going off this weekend to the UK Games Expo where I will be working every day from 9am to 6pm roughly (GMT). This will be for Friday 29th to Sunday 31st May. In this case I won't be contactable for much of the weekend, apart from when I come back Sunday night. I plan on taking my little laptop with me so I can try to get on in evenings and keep on top of some minor judgements, but there won't be any major posts from me over the next few days.

In terms of threads, I will try to respond to as many of mine that I owe posts to, tonight. With the current round of the war just about to end I will be working on getting back to all those who took part on the side of the Lily over the weekend.

Note - I am not sure at all whether the hotel I am staying at will have internet. It should have as it is hosting a gamer's paradise for a few days but there is no guarantee I will be able to get on at all. If this is the case, then ... see ya'll laters.

Philomel
05-27-15, 05:14 PM
Update on this: with my boyfriend (Grumble) ending up in hospital tonight my time available was cut short. I won't be able to write any threads tonight but will try to catch up over the weekend on the three citadel battles I owe.

Hysteria
05-27-15, 10:29 PM
Eeep. Is he ok?

Philomel
05-28-15, 04:57 PM
Thank you for asking, Harley. Yes he's okay :) some inflammation in the chest it seems that will go down with ibuprofen.

I don't have much WiFi here at all so won't be online much. Hugs to all you folk, I can get usually on Facebook messenger if you want to get a hold of me ^_^