PDA

View Full Version : Price Check...

The Chronicler
06-03-15, 12:07 AM
I realize that it might be a bit presumptuous to start a price check thread before being approved, but please indulge me this.
I would like an estimate for an iron lance and barding for a horse. I believe I start with 200 gold...

Lye
06-08-15, 09:59 AM
Iron Lance: 100 GP (You may start with this without deduction to your GP pool since it is iron)
Horse Barding: 50 GP (You may also start out with this)

The Chronicler
06-12-15, 10:51 PM
Well that;'s good to know... can I still start out with the lance if I have three other weapons? Does a shield count as a weapon for the character registration limitation? That's what made me think I had to buy it.

Otto
07-03-15, 07:00 AM
I liked the look of The Chronicler's character sheet, so I have offered to cover the excess cost of upgrading the lance from iron to steel quality. Please see Otto's registered discount on lower tier materials. Ta!

Hysteria
07-03-15, 08:05 PM
Don't worry about the horse Barding.

There isn't a set amount of equipment that someone can start with, but we make a rough calculation based on the cost. Full platemail would cost a lot, as does long swords, battle axes and the like. Post here if you'd still like the lance and I can finalise this transaction.

The Chronicler
07-04-15, 11:25 AM
I would indeed. Not sure how often I'll get to use it, but what kind of knight would Magnus be without one?

Hysteria
07-04-15, 06:44 PM
Valid point.

Gold has been deducted (60) from Otto, and The Chronicler gains an Iron Lance. Please link to this thread as proof of purchase.