PDA

View Full Version : Anew Arrival

EveningStar
06-16-15, 07:44 PM
Drum, when you hear this, you'll know I've arrived. I'd nock three times on the ceiling, but there's another floor in the way.

To everyone else, Hi.
I'm a friend of Drumheller's, or rather the guy that writes for him, and as already indicated we live in the same apartment. Also like him, I use a screen-reader, although unlike Drum, I have some vision. Having said all that, I expect to have a good time here, and look forward to meeting you all.

Ashla
06-16-15, 07:48 PM
Welcome to Awesomenas! I hope you have an excellent time here. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the moderators, admins, or other experienced members of the site. I love forward to reading your writing!

God bless,
~ Ashla.

EveningStar
06-16-15, 07:53 PM
A pleasure Blue Ghost, or do you prefer me to refer you by your character's name?

Anyhow, I will definitely ask if I have questions. Thank you.

Ashla
06-16-15, 08:29 PM
I prefer Ashla, actually. And once again, feel free to ask if anything pops up. We don't bite :)

Skie and Avery
06-16-15, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the site! I'm Manda. Lookit all that friendship, isn't it magic?

Rayleigh
06-16-15, 08:44 PM
Welcome to the site! My name is Shelby, but I also happily answer to my character's name (Ray). I hope you have a wonderful time here! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

EveningStar
06-16-15, 08:44 PM
Friendship, magic, LOL.

Nice to meet you Manda.

Alydia Ettermire
06-16-15, 08:47 PM
Welcome. I'm Michelle, I also go by Aly or Karu.

Irate Pirate
06-16-15, 08:58 PM
Welcome. Hope you enjoy Althanas.

hoytti
06-16-15, 09:36 PM
Welcome to the World of Althanas. Where Dragons roar, Unicorns are real, Fauns dance and seduce, and men made of coral rise from the seas. The Staff and even some oldies are willing to help at any time so please don't hesitate to ask if you need help. And please, enjoy your day on Althanas.

black shadow
06-16-15, 10:16 PM
Hello!! Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay here! I am Black Shadow, I go by many names so whateve you perfer is okay! Haha!

Aurelianus Drak'shal
06-17-15, 06:56 AM
Welcome aboard, cutter.

Need any help, give the staff a shout, or stick your head into Chat. We're a decent bunch, so someone'll have the answers or advice you need.

Philomel
06-17-15, 08:35 AM
Hello! I am the fauns that seduce men.

Lovely to meet you. So glad that Drum could bring a friend of his into this place :)

Hope you have a great time. I am Head Judge, I would be glad to answer any questions.

BlackAndBlueEyes
06-17-15, 09:24 AM
Welcome!

Gnarl & Root
06-17-15, 04:42 PM
Welcome! :D

Logan
06-17-15, 05:18 PM
Welcome!