PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Leave of absence for two writers

EveningStar
06-27-15, 06:26 PM
I menat to post this yesterday, but internet was on the fritz. Drumheller's writer was in a bad car accident Friday, and I and my husband are helping out his family, while he is in the hospital. It was a rather bad accident, and Drumheller will be unable to post for some time as a consequence, as he will need to be in the hospital for at least a week undergoing a couple of surgeries, to help stabilize broken ribs, and after that there will be a long road of physical therapy.

Given the issues with his eyes, his closest friends and family wish to be near to him at this difficult time, as the two events can cause emotional issues. While we both had plains for writing here, and given that those plans were to impact other players, I felt that the board at large needed to be notified. I shall be PMing, certain parties ASAP just in case they don't get this message. I apologize for any disruption this might cause, but I hope you all understand.

Respectfully, Elane Sue Hardcoves.

Alydia Ettermire
06-27-15, 06:29 PM
No worries on the absences. Here's to a speedy recovery, and sufficient painkillers in the meantime.

Flamebird
06-27-15, 07:06 PM
I'm so sorry! I'm praying for a smooth and quick recovery :)

Elthas_Belthasar
06-27-15, 07:11 PM
my thoughts and prayer(s) are with you guys. I wish Drum a speedy recovery!

BlackAndBlueEyes
06-27-15, 08:46 PM
Oh dear. Send him our thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Irate Pirate
06-27-15, 08:52 PM
I'm sad to hear that. Here's to a speedy and successful recovery.

redford
06-27-15, 09:35 PM
I will pray for him.

Gnarl & Root
06-28-15, 06:48 AM
All the best, hope he has a speedy recovery.

hoytti
06-28-15, 07:07 AM
I hope he has a speedy recovery. I shall send my prayers to him and his family/friends.

Logan
06-28-15, 09:19 AM
Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery, and a lack of emotional trauma. If ya'll need anything, don't hesitate to ask. If there is one thing Althanas prides itself on, it is the support of its community for each other.

Erirag the Poet
06-29-15, 12:33 PM
Thinking of y'all! I hope Drum is on the mend soon. :<