View Full Version : Goodbye Althanas

Zieg dil' Tulfried
10-24-06, 10:01 PM
This is it for me. I am hereby ushering myself into retirement. I have neither the time nor the patience to keep up with all that is going on here and I haven't even had the time to retire until now. I've been a mod here for over two and a half years now and my time has long past. So I will now fade away to be with my roleplaying brethren Dark Magus and Xilium Rupertus. It's been a fun long run but I guess it is time to move on. Maybe I'll come back and visit sometime. Right now, I'm just going to survive college, enjoy life with my friends and prepare for life in the real world. So adios Althanas, and keep it, well, fantasy.

Winter
10-24-06, 10:04 PM
In the wake of those considered great, I hope that those who may be considered great enough rise up.

You will be missed, Zeig dil' Tulfried.

Bearded Gnome
10-24-06, 10:05 PM
Aww, you're leaving? That sucks. Who's gonna be the High General of the Demon Army now? God knows no one does it like you. Oh well. I can get your logic, so talk to you later man.

Fair thee well, and keep living krunk. XD

-Vampiric Angel

Ashiakin
10-24-06, 11:33 PM
Sorry to see you go, Zieg. I know we had some disagreements recently, but I hope they don't make you look back on the stuff you accomplished negatively. Thanks for putting in so much work as Regions Admin--you've been our longest serving one yet, I think--and as a mod and a player. If you ever hit a lull in your college life, just remember that Althanas will be here for a while, and we'd love to see you back.

Cyrus the virus
10-24-06, 11:34 PM
I'll be very happy to see you come back and visit, Matt. We never got to know each other in even the slightest bit.

Letho
10-25-06, 04:40 AM
This is terrible news. Another one of the greats is throwing in the towel. But I guess retirement is what awaits us all sooner or later. Farewell, Zieg, and I hope you have a good life and stuff.

Random fact: Did you know that Zieg judged my first completed quest on Althanas? :cool:

Ayithe Solete
10-25-06, 04:44 AM
Bye bye *Waves* :(

AdventWings
10-25-06, 06:26 AM
You will be remembered well and missed.

Althanas is a quieter place without you. And that, my friend, won't be all too good.

Reiko
10-25-06, 08:20 AM
man it's sad to see you go, but life goes on and all^^ I hope yours goes well

grim137
10-25-06, 02:17 PM
Its official the Haidia feature quest and the region contest are officially dead. So long Zieg you will be missed.

Cyrus the virus
10-25-06, 02:50 PM
The region contest will have a resolution by Friday, or if there are scheduling issues, the weekend. The winner's already decided ;)

Sorry it took so long =/

Damion Shargath
10-26-06, 01:00 AM
Something that practically belonged to Althanas for me...well then, good luck and a good amount of success to you. Real life does rule...;)

'till then.