PDA

View Full Version : yo get #rekt i mean plz join my citadel thread

K-Zu-Ziro
07-29-15, 01:02 AM
sup all

i'm new and would like to get to know you guys with an fite(tm). my thread is here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?29716-Curratore-Dam-WIDE-OPEN). if you do look at it and are like "ahm idk i don't like this PASS" and have some feedback for me on how to make my threads moar attractive please let me know. N.B. i am totes eager and you won't have to wait too long for me to reply.

ty for your time

Arch_Nemsis
08-02-15, 01:08 PM
Posted bro. Sorry for the delay in my post I have been having net issues which I have hopefully resolved as of today. Anyway mate, I'm having a blast. Let me know what you think of my work so far, and feel free to attempt to save Nosdyn with your character(s). If you are unable to save Nosdyn I will come up with something to make the thread as long as possible. I think that these sorts of threads are a good chance for character development. Keep up the good work mate!

K-Zu-Ziro
08-11-15, 04:12 AM
sorry dude missed your response here! but yeah i'm really enjoying it. it's actually opening up a lot of stuff we can follow up on afterwards so i'm mad hype about that ^_^

Arch_Nemsis
08-13-15, 11:49 AM
Yeah bro I'm actually trying to show a lot of character development as well. Let's make this battle long and epic dood!

I'm trying to connect all my other threads to this one too. (That I've done with Nosdyn.)

Also, if you ever need a consistent questing partner, I am always interested in working with you. I have plenty of characters to use for just such an endeavor!