PDA

View Full Version : Althanas Day Boss Battle Signups

Cards of Fate
09-04-15, 12:08 AM
Hey everyone, I know it's a little late but I figured I would get the official registration thread/reveal of the Althanas day boss battles up and going. I will be GMing two "Official" boss battles that will see opening posts around 8PM CST Sunday, and will close at midnight the following day. I'll go into the rules a bit more, but first let's introduce our baddies.

First of all is our Mighty Moxillus! A gargantuan stone behemoth lurking in the mystical lands of Dhethain who seems to be guarding some form of ancient temple. Standing a whopping sixty feet tall and bearing six massive arms, this goliath is sure to pack a massive wallop. For this fight we will be allowing up to six people to join, and will be forgoing the score requirement for a win due to time constraints.

Our second opponent is the Scar of Eiskalt (Credit to Blue Ghost). Not much is known about this arctic beast other than it's extreme resilience to most forms of attacks. Be prepared to think outside the box to bring this foe down, using every trick in your arsenal and possibly even the arena itself! This fight will allow four people to participate and will also be forgoing the score requirement.

Now, with that out of the way it's time to go over the rules to make sure everything will be rolling smoothly.
1. You may only have one of your characters participate, and may only register up to two alts.

2. To register you simply reply to this thread requesting your preferred boss. You will put on a list and assigned a number. At 5PM CST on Sunday I will sit in chat with several witnesses and roll to see who makes it in.

3. If you make it into the list, please attempt to post in a timely manner. The Goal of this event is to finish the fight during Althanas Day.

4. Please refrain from powergaming, or bunnying other characters/the boss without permission.

5. If you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread, refer to the boss battle beta thread, or send me a PM.

6. Have Fun!

~Moxillus Sign-up~
Erirag the Poet
Cydnar
Storm Veritas
Logan
Redford
Tobias

~Scar Sign-up~
Black Shadow
Flamebird
Philomel

Tshael
09-04-15, 12:10 AM
Signing up Erirag the Poet for The Mighty Moxillus! *flex*

Philomel
09-04-15, 02:57 AM
Am I allowed to fight even though I submitted a monster (though not one of these)?

If so COUNT ME IN. I don't mind what boss. :)

registered.

Cydnar
09-04-15, 03:27 AM
In for Moxi.

black shadow
09-04-15, 06:28 AM
Shadow is in for the Scar of Eiskalt!

Flamebird
09-04-15, 08:39 AM
Am I allowed to fight the monster I made? If so, count me in for Scar of Eiskalt!

Registered?

Storm Veritas
09-04-15, 11:49 AM
Sounds like you'll need more help for Moxi. :)

Logan
09-04-15, 02:53 PM
In for Moxi. Yeeeeeees!

Cards of Fate
09-04-15, 05:19 PM
Edited the first post to include people who have signed up so far!

redford
09-04-15, 05:33 PM
Sign me right up for moxi

Lightfoot
09-05-15, 08:14 PM
--- EDIT: Remove me from any of the lists. I'm rescinding my sign up.

Tobias Stalt
09-06-15, 12:36 AM
Seems like you'll be needing more Moxie to beat Moxi.

Count my blades among your number.

Max Dirks
09-06-15, 02:53 PM
There are still three spots left! Who's brave enough to challenge these beasts?!?