PDA

View Full Version : Freebird Estate Sale

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-08-15, 08:34 AM
Just want to sell a few things before Madison gets locked up in Terrinore for a while. How much GP can I get for the following--

- Black Arctic Leather bodice enchanted to resist piercing, stabbing, and slashing twice as well as normal, as well as enchanted to keep her comfortable no matter what weather conditions she finds herself in.

- 1 six-shot iron flintlock revolver with a wooden grip, lovingly called The Last Resort, enchanted to magically reload an emptied chamber after three posts. Currently owns 16 iron bullets and powder charges.

Half-Dozen Eyes (6)
-Six eyes float in a small glass jar of dirty green liquid and constantly swivel to stare at whatever is outside. The eyes can be released from their jar and fly out into the air. For the next five posts (or hour if it comes first) the eyes operate as eyes for their owner, providing feedback from six different locations at once. The only drawback is that the eyes must be within twenty meters of the owner to connect.

Secret Identity Scarf
- A wool scarf, knit in thick black and grey stripes. The scarf itself is enchanted so that it casts a powerful illusion spell over whoever is wearing it around their neck. This illusion would give the wearer the appearance of a human female with pale skin, shoulder-length red hair, and piercing green eyes. Her slightly round, beautiful face would have a smattering of freckles across her thin nose and cheeks. Any scars, tattoos, or other markings on the wearer's body would be "overwritten" by the illusion.
- The illusion is broken as soon as the wearer unwraps the scarf from around their neck, and can only be seen through by those with the highest levels of perception.

Rayse Valentino
09-08-15, 10:09 AM
I'll buy all of it for 2346.

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-08-15, 10:16 AM
I am fine with Rayse's offer.

Artifex Felicis
09-08-15, 02:56 PM
This thread is closed, pending transfer of gold.

Rayse Valentino will be paying 2346 gold to BlackAndBlueEyes in exchange for the four items listed above. Please link this thread when question where they were received and at your next level update.

Rayse Valentino
09-08-15, 02:57 PM
4 items.

edit: Thanks! Pleasure doing business with you. Now I'll be the prettiest princess of them all.

Logan
09-11-15, 09:32 AM
Transfer of GP is complete!