PDA

View Full Version : Althanas Day Epilogue

Max Dirks
09-08-15, 10:16 AM
Thank you to everyone to made our first annual Althanas Day such a big success. We fell a bit short of our goals with 855/1000 posts and $255/$500 in donations, but this is still an amazing achievement. To date, September 7, 2015, saw the highest post count in the history of Althanas, and this includes the Interactive World, where post counts were often in the 500's. So go ahead and pat yourselves on the back.

Over the next few days, the staff will be working hard to take care of all of your outstanding judging requests, bazaar threads, canon submissions and other errata (including EXP awards). In the meantime, feel free to check out the submissions players made to Archon's Vault. If you write a summary and the writer of the thread chooses it, you can win some easy EXP. Similarly, feel free to poke your head in and provide some feedback on a workshop. Several new ones were posted this morning. Let's make the awesome activity over the past few days continue into the fall, as we return from vacations and head to school/work.

As a special treat, everyone who posted on Althanas Day, even once, will receive the Althanas Day badge (TBD). Thanks again from everyone on staff!

Storm Veritas
09-08-15, 11:29 AM
Great job putting this together! It's been awesome to see the community come back together a bit, and I'm hoping other transients will stay here again. Also, the tan theme is -beautiful-; keep it available!

Lightfoot
09-08-15, 03:52 PM
Yeah, seriously, this was a lot of fun. I already mentioned it in the chat before, but I think doing this every 3-6 months could really keep the site going strong, and keep activity up.

But again, great job getting this together. It was fun to let loose like that. :)