PDA

View Full Version : Present

Philomel
09-11-15, 07:03 PM
I have had a similar request before concerning cupcakes in a box, that appear whenever the owner opens the box.

I would now like to get a similar box, a quote for one. This box is a small box, and whenever it is opened and the word "blueberry" "chocolate" or "raspberry and white chocolate" is said, a muffin of that type will appear in the box. The box has no limit, the muffins just appear as by magic. Well literally by magic.

Please may I have a quote for such a box in the cheapest material, wood or other, with a bit of fancy decoration that has a picture of eyes on it.

Artifex Felicis
09-12-15, 10:43 AM
Hrm. Given the situation and the usage of the box, I'm tempted to say we might want to think about a simple "trinket" price for items such as this.

Including a tiny limit on only a few muffins per day with a muffin-refractory period, I would price this at 50 gp.

Philomel
09-13-15, 12:49 PM
Okay, lets say one muffin three times a day?

If happy, lets go with that sir! I accept your price!

Artifex Felicis
09-14-15, 10:12 AM
Wooo!

I'll post this in the proper place to deduct GP, unless you want to go through the proper channels.

Philomel
09-22-15, 08:49 AM
Okay, can I get about 4 of these please? I need to give them to people.

Artifex Felicis
10-15-15, 10:15 AM
I complete missed this post, and someone with greater powers than I should close this thread.

Lye
10-15-15, 10:43 AM
Close this thread, you say? Consider it done.