PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Sage
09-18-15, 01:34 PM
Hi there.
How are you doing?

Figures that I have absolutely no idea what to say on a forum thread that allows me to introduce myself. I’ve got Some RP history, though I’ve not done it in quite some time, but this time I want to be able to stick with it, and be more serious about how I write.

I hope to start writing with you guys soon, currently I’m smacking my head against my keyboard and seeing what kind of character I come up with.

Karuka
09-18-15, 01:41 PM
Welcome to Althanas! Do not trust anything that BlackAndBlueEyes tells you, feel free to ask lots of questions, and pop into chat sometime to get to know the gregarious among us!

Anyone whose names glow or are italicized are staff and here to help you, but most of the rest of us are knowledgeable and willing to help as well.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

BlackAndBlueEyes
09-18-15, 01:47 PM
https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1380351624ra/705190.gif

Don't listen to Karuka. You can always trusssssssst in me. :3

Welcome to Althanas, we hope you enjoy your stay here! If I may ask, how did you find us?

Sage
09-18-15, 01:54 PM
I remember althanas from a while ago, but I didn’t really do very well, in terms of writing or roleplaying.
Nothing I can look back on and be proud of anyway.

But a few months ago I got a slight push from a friend who wanted me to return. Figured he was actually serious this time too.

Bard
09-18-15, 02:10 PM
I wish only to point out two things: first as a relative new guy to this site, everybody's super friendly, they only bight if you ask them to; and second, that banging your head against the keyboard might cause a headache. You might find the Wiki, under the link that says "lore" to be helpful in figuring out somce character features. Hope you enjoy.

Rayleigh
09-18-15, 02:23 PM
Hey, welcome to Althanas! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, or catch any of us in chat. We're a really friendly bunch. :)

Sage
09-18-15, 02:29 PM
Yay for copious amounts of lore!

The head banging was a figure of speech, though I do wonder if the end result would not be much worse than the crap in my past.
Here’s hoping for improvement though!

Logan
09-18-15, 02:35 PM
Welcome and also welcome back! If you need anything, have questions or thoughts to share, please share!

Karuka
09-18-15, 03:06 PM
I like your character. He seems sweet.

Sage
09-18-15, 03:08 PM
That was fast.

I wasn't expecting a reply to my character just yet!

Vendredi
09-18-15, 05:56 PM
Hello fellow new person.

May much headbangin' ensue. :)

http://www.newwaveinstruments.com/humor/misc/computer_grief_images/computer_grief.gif

Ashla
09-18-15, 06:56 PM
A newbie! Yaaaaaay!!!!

Ello, I'm Ashla, the most annoying, weird person here. Welcome to Awesomenas! Feel free to ask questions, jump into the chat, and have fun! I look forward to seeing your writings! :)

Rehtul Orlouge
09-18-15, 10:30 PM
Welcome. I look forward to seeing you around.

Fez_The_Kid
09-19-15, 04:01 AM
Welcome.

Sage
09-19-15, 06:48 AM
Well I officially feel welcome.

I'm Looking forward to writing with you all.

Gnarl & Root
09-20-15, 04:28 AM
I'd recognize you anywhere, welcome back to Althanas!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
09-21-15, 07:13 AM
One thing that Sage isn't is a newbie.

Welcome back Kaiser Nightwind, who has been roleplaying longer than even me. ;)

Sage
09-21-15, 08:30 AM
And Vaan here would be the reason I'm here.

I'm still shocked you actually finished a thread!

Storm Veritas
09-21-15, 09:34 AM
Welcome! It's always nice to see new faces. I strongly suggest the chat; seems to be the fastest way to get things done around here since it's so time-sensitive.

Aurelianus Drak'shal
09-21-15, 10:10 AM
Welcome aboard, cutter.

If you ever have a spare soul you need rid of, gimme a shout.

If not, then dive into the manifest-insanity that is Chat. Have fun, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
09-22-15, 03:51 AM
And Vaan here would be the reason I'm here.

I'm still shocked you actually finished a thread!

Haha :D

Whether it will be judged in time for my wedding remains a doubt. But yeah, it's done.

I love the fact people are calling you a newbie. Looks like your disguise has worked :)

Sage
09-22-15, 02:03 PM
...Disguise?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
09-23-15, 02:32 AM
...Disguise?

Not literally. :)