PDA

View Full Version : Treasure hunt in the Red Forest?

The Mongrel
09-20-15, 01:37 PM
Hi guys,

So, I was kind of thinking of using that map from the AC round 1, and I was just going to work it into a solo, but then I got to thinking that I'd like to expand my circle of writing buddies.

That's really hard to do in a solo.

So I'd like to open up recruitment for 2-3 people who I've never written with or I haven't written with more than twice to go and get some of that sweet loot.

A couple of stipulations:

1) Please be active. I'd like this thread to go along at a rate of at least 1 round a week, preferably more like 1.5.
2) Please have a good grasp on grammar.
3) Please be open to teamwork! There will be a gDoc/Skype for discussion so we can plan and work out bunnies.

So, if all that sounds good to you and you've maybe thought that you'd like to write with me someday (you might know me better as Karuka/Alydia), please state your interest below!

Hysteria
09-20-15, 06:00 PM
Can I throw in Remedy?

Karuka
09-20-15, 06:09 PM

Rehtul Orlouge
09-21-15, 01:55 AM
A chance to RP alongside the winner of the AC? I would absolutely love an opportunity at this. However, consider me on the fence until such time as a few more details are released (and I'm not so tired from working all weekend).

loves.blessing.
09-21-15, 02:57 AM
I would like to join if possible I could use either shy McKinley or my rough around the edges character Camille.

Karuka
09-21-15, 05:40 AM
No further details exist at present, Reht. They'll be made with the team when that's finalized. I want everyone to have at least one moment to shine, at least one moment of hopelessness/despair, and a chance to get what they're after (even if it's just ZOMG, she killed Pode, must meet her).

I'll leave recruitment open until Wednesday for any additional interest, then make decisions.

Hysteria
09-21-15, 05:43 AM
I am unsure if I'll get over how awful that pun was in time to start. I'll try...

On the upside, I can access google docs from work a lot of the time ^.^)/

Rehtul Orlouge
09-21-15, 04:47 PM
Eh, sure, if you'll have me, I'll join up. It sounds like fun, and Rehtul may find something he's been looking for there.

The Mongrel
09-23-15, 06:07 AM
Okay, so y'all are the interested parties.

I really feel this will work best as a three person thread, so LB, can I get a rain check to write with you another time? :)

Reht and Hyst, please pm me your Gmail addies so I can get the doc up. Hoping to put the first post up on Saturday.