PDA

View Full Version : The Winner of the Althanas Regions Writer Contest!

Serilliant
11-01-06, 06:21 PM
After much deliberation, the Althanas staff is pleased to announce the winner of the Althanas Regions Writer Contest. Before I announce the winner, I want to thank everyone for their contributions. We were shocked at the amazing quality of all of the submissions we received and had an incredibly difficult time making our final decision. I'd also like to add that not a single region went without having an advocate in their corner. But in the end, we could only select one.

The new region that will be featured on Althanas will be Istraloth! To read more about this exciting and innovative new continent, visit the submission at http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=2551. Congratulations to the author of this region, LordLeopold, who will be receiving a spot on the staff as continent writer and who will be in charge of the major initial creative advances of the region. Please contact regions administrator Askiakin to get the creation of your continent underway.

Again, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in making this one of the most difficult-to-judge contests Althanas has ever had. We look forward to our next creative writing contest. Congratulations.

grim137
11-01-06, 07:06 PM
As dissheartening as it is not to win this thing after spending 16 hours writing my damn region I must say congradulations Lord Leopold for winning this thing, you deserve it. You're region is quite interesting and I look forward to seeing what kind of trouble I can stir up there.

Reiko
11-01-06, 09:09 PM
Congrats Leopold^^ I hope your region does well, I'm sure I can use it for some tropical adventures and I hope there'll be more to come that I can use.

Cyrus the virus
11-01-06, 11:27 PM
Good job, old bean! I do think I'll sample what you come up with in the future.