PDA

View Full Version : A request for someone with working eyes

Bard
10-16-15, 09:28 AM
Well, I thought I had someone that was willing to help me with the Althanas map. It would now appear that said person is, for various reasons I'll leave unmentioned, no longer interested in helping me out here.

Thus, I am requesting assistance from an Althanas member. I am willing to compensate said individual with GP for their time and energy. Interested individuals can respond here, or by PMing Bard, thanks in advance.

redford
10-16-15, 09:36 AM
I am willing to help

Rayleigh
10-16-15, 11:46 AM
What exactly is it that you need, Drum?

Bard
10-16-15, 12:11 PM
Well, in a nut shell, I am at present only interested in the geographical layout of Salvar. I at present understand what has been posted in the wiki regarding mountain ranges, and so forth. I do not however, know how many forks the major river has, and their boundaries. I do not know if there are any more mountain ranges than those listed in the wiki, etc. What I need then, is a basic description of the geography according to the latest map, as I don’t want to make a statement in what I’m developing that goes against the map in any major way.

I can provide a link to the map, as provided by Lye, if needed, or can go into more detail, if what I have said is unclear.