PDA

View Full Version : The Shinquistion - Podcast

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-18-15, 09:48 AM
Starting this Sunday I will be recording weekly episodes of my new unofficial and off the wall podcast, The Shinquisition!

The show will invite a special guest on each week and will focus on their work, their characters and feature a short interview with them about their endeavours on Althanas!

After this, we will then do a segment called “Workshop of the Week”, where we pick our favourite workshop and discuss it at length.

Finally, there will be a Q&A session!

I’m hoping that this show will help bring some focus to the writers of the forum and, most of all, keep people entertained!

Week four's special guest will be BlackandBlueEyes! (Philomel hopefully after Christmas)

If you have any questions you would like to ask her, or me, please comment below! Also, if you would like to put your name forward to be a guest, please let me know by commenting!

Schedule

24/11/15: Episode 1: Gnarl & Root (WOTW: The Rise by Fez the Kid) (https://soundcloud.com/user-722641131/episode-1-gnarl-root)

30/11/15: Episode 2: Karuka (WOTW: First time along the promonade by Sage, Vendredi and The Mongrel) (https://soundcloud.com/user-722641131/episode-2-karuka)

16/12/15: Episode 3: Storm Veritas (WOTW: Merry Christmas, Friend by Matthewkuch and Black Shadow) (https://soundcloud.com/user-722641131/episode-3-storm-veritas)

Logan
11-18-15, 10:17 AM
Just wanted to voice my support of this idea! No questions to ask, just wanted to voice support.

Taische
11-18-15, 10:24 AM
I'd be willing to be a guest.

As far as questions go: what makes writing fun for you? What makes reading other people's writing fun for you?

Philomel
11-18-15, 10:31 AM
Is it surprising I want to be a guest?

Also questions:

Who are your favourite writers on the site (as in the stories they write, the adventures they write etc)?
What are your middle names (real ones)?
If you could use three words to describe your character on the site what would they be?

Cards of Fate
11-18-15, 11:38 AM
Putting my name in as a guest becuase hell yeah.

What inspires you to write? How do you deal with writers block?

If you could hang out with any Althy CHARACTER Irl who would it be? Which Althy writer would you want to hangout with?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-18-15, 11:49 AM
Thanks for your input so far guys. Nice to see some of the forum big-hitters getting involved!

The way the show will be structured will involve a lot of one-on-one discussion, so effectively one guest per week. Once I have done the first week with Gnarl i'll get in touch with you all with mutually beneficial dates to record.

Storm Veritas
11-18-15, 11:56 AM
Of course I'd be interested, although I'd love for us to just get Philomel and the Fauncast sorted out as well.

As for questions:
- What / whom have you read that affect you the most stylistically?
- Any tips for overcoming writer's block?
- How do you get writing partners to stay motivated in stalled threads?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-18-15, 12:00 PM
Of course I'd be interested, although I'd love for us to just get Philomel and the Fauncast sorted out as well.

As for questions:
- What / whom have you read that affect you the most stylistically?
- Any tips for overcoming writer's block?
- How do you get writing partners to stay motivated in stalled threads?

Good point Storm. I have had brief chats with Philomel about sorting out a time and date, so let's get in touch with her and get that nailed.

As for the rest of it, it would be great to have you on the show.

Rayse Valentino
11-18-15, 12:39 PM
Do me before Karuka.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-19-15, 06:50 AM
Thanks for all your input so far guys! And no problem Rayse, i'll slot you in for a week ;)

Our first workshop of the week has been selected and we will be reviewing The Rise, by Fez the Kid!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-23-15, 01:53 AM
Sorry for the delay. We'll be recording tonight instead.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-23-15, 05:38 PM
The recording was finished tonight, so I just need to upload it now. Thanks to Gnarl & Root for being a great guest, and I apologise for my waffling!

Episode content (approx 40 mins long - sorry!)

- Introduction
- Interview with Gnarl & Root
- Q&A with Shinsou and Gnarl & Root
- Workshop of the week feat The Rise by Fez the Kid

Episode link to follow!

darkest.desires.
11-23-15, 05:50 PM
The recording was finished tonight, so I just need to upload it now. Thanks to Gnarl & Root for being a great guest, and I apologise for my waffling!

I giggled way too hard at that last part!! Can't wait to hear it Shin!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-24-15, 02:33 AM
Episode 1 is now live!

Episode 1: Gnarl & Root (https://soundcloud.com/user-722641131/episode-1-gnarl-root)

Episode guide:

00:00 to 14:15 - Interview with Gnarl & Root.
14:16 to 27:54 - Q&A Session with Shinsou and Gnarl & Root, featuring questions from the members.
27:55 to 38:54 - Workshop of the Week: The Rise by Fez the Kid

All feedback greatly appreciated!

Gnarl & Root
11-24-15, 07:28 AM
It's my first go, give me a break :(

*hides*

Storm Veritas
11-24-15, 09:35 AM
Great job guys! I listened this morning and thought you kept things moving well, weren't boring, and added some good depth. I also -clearly- screwed up the parsing of my question because I was trying to ask about writers from literature (should have been specific) that were formative in your styles. My fault completely for messing that one up.

Looking forward to the next one!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-24-15, 09:57 AM
Great job guys! I listened this morning and thought you kept things moving well, weren't boring, and added some good depth. I also -clearly- screwed up the parsing of my question because I was trying to ask about writers from literature (should have been specific) that were formative in your styles. My fault completely for messing that one up.

Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks Storm! We can ask the question again in that context next episode!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-24-15, 11:07 AM
I am just awaiting confirmation, but Episode 2 should feature our very own Taische!

K-Zu-Ziro
11-24-15, 12:19 PM
followed and will add this to my regular rotation of podcasts ty for the content guys ;D half way through the first ep and it's really good.

loves.blessing.
11-24-15, 03:28 PM
That was really great I enjoyed it and thank you both for the compliments it honestly means a lot!! ^^

Izvilvin
11-24-15, 06:51 PM
Awesome!

Oh shit I got a shoutout, kinda!

Vendredi
11-24-15, 06:53 PM
I like Shin's accent. :')

Izvilvin
11-24-15, 06:55 PM
He's a dreamboat :$

Vendredi
11-24-15, 06:59 PM
I like Groot's accent as well!

Off to flail at accents. Brb.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-25-15, 02:33 AM
Awesome!

Oh shit I got a shoutout, kinda!

I like how Gnarl couldn't pronounce your name.

"Ivilvzin...Izvilivin...err...the guy I know as Cyrus the Virus"

Just made me chuckle!

Gnarl & Root
11-25-15, 05:06 AM
Glad everyone's enjoyed it :D

Thanks Vend! I think it'll be interesting to hear people accents as this goes on. I guess we must sound so different! Lol.

Max Dirks
11-25-15, 10:13 AM
Other people might not have this problem, but frankly I don't do a lot of reading on Althanas anymore. Thus, I found myself a bit lost when you jumped into Gnarl's characters without much context. If you plan on maintaining this format for future podcasts, it might be helpful for folks like me to release a small synopsis on the person (and their characters) that are being highlighted.

Maybe something like:

Player

List of Characters:

Short Summary of Current Events in Writing:

Links to RP:

Just my two cents. Granted, I'm the worst at reading.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-25-15, 10:21 AM
Other people might not have this problem, but frankly I don't do a lot of reading on Althanas anymore. Thus, I found myself a bit lost when you jumped into Gnarl's characters without much context. If you plan on maintaining this format for future podcasts, it might be helpful for folks like me to release a small synopsis on the person (and their characters) that are being highlighted.

Maybe something like:

Player

List of Characters:

Short Summary of Current Events in Writing:

Links to RP:

Just my two cents. Granted, I'm the worst at reading.

A few people have told me the same thing and, having listened back to the podcast, I can see where they are coming from. I think it's mostly down to me to re-tool my questions to ensure that listeners are being given perspective by the interviewee and are being treated as if they have literally never heard of the character before. This is something I'm aiming to improve upon in Episode 2.

Thanks for the input!

BlackAndBlueEyes
11-25-15, 10:56 AM
Are you sure this is a podcast?

I mean, there's no intro music.

Or twenty second clip ripped from the pre-roll with everyone bullshitting around and someone says something really stupid/hilarious that only those involved would laugh at before said intro music.

hate/10 would not listen again

Fez_The_Kid
11-25-15, 11:09 AM
Don't listen to Andy, he's just nitpicking. This episode's 11/10*, really.

*Because I was mentioned.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-25-15, 11:54 AM
Are you sure this is a podcast?

I mean, there's no intro music.

Or twenty second clip ripped from the pre-roll with everyone bullshitting around and someone says something really stupid/hilarious that only those involved would laugh at before said intro music.

hate/10 would not listen again

Take your racial hatred elsewhere Andy, it's not wanted here.

On another note, we need a whole bunch of questions for me and Taische on Saturday, so get posting you scurvy dogs!!

Tobias Stalt
11-25-15, 01:44 PM
Intro music master race. >: (

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-25-15, 04:03 PM
I've got the perfect little jingle lined up for episode two, don't worry.

Karuka
11-25-15, 04:19 PM
Ask us questions, darn it.

Gnarl & Root
11-25-15, 04:36 PM
Here's an easy one for you.

What your favourite character that you use, and why?

Storm Veritas
11-26-15, 06:47 AM
What is your stance on countries allowing or blocking Syrian refugees in the wake of the Paris ISIS attacks?
Pro Choice or Pro Life?
If the US were to move to single payer healthcare, what would the trickle down effect on the global service economy be?
Why do bad things happen to good people?

(Ok, kidding)

My real reformed question involves literary sources. Which authors have influenced your writing style? Have you read anyone that has inspired you to write or re-lit the writing fire?
Others:
- Do you have a favorite region to write in? If so, why?
- Is there a tournament or Althanas event you look forward?

BlackAndBlueEyes
11-26-15, 07:04 AM
What are your thoughts and feelings about having to retcon your character's story due to OCC drama or disappearances?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-27-15, 05:43 AM
Thanks guys, keep 'em coming.

I've ordered a much better microphone which should arrive with me on Monday, so there should be a noticeable improvement in audio quality.

The last thing I would like to say is that I will be dedicating the show to Bard / Drumheller, for obvious reasons. Whilst I don't want to make this too much of a tribute show, if anyone has any messages of support they would like me to read on air then please let me know.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-27-15, 07:00 AM
Karuka won't be ready to record this weekend so i'm looking for another guest, one who can preferably either be on the show tomorrow at 6:30pm eastern time (11:30pm my time) or Sunday same time.

Any takers?

Failing that, i'll make this Episode 1.5 and do some reviews from around the board. Or, have Gnarl interview me.

Rayse Valentino
11-27-15, 07:17 AM
Have you checked your PMs lately?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-27-15, 07:22 AM
Every day. As it turns out I might have been premature in assuming Karuka was unavailable, but i'll see what she says.

Rayse Valentino
11-27-15, 07:36 AM
Is your PM box full or something? I sent you one a while ago.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-27-15, 07:42 AM
Is your PM box full or something? I sent you one a while ago.

I'll check. Please don't rule out incompetence on my part - it could be I overlooked it.

Philomel
11-27-15, 11:10 AM
that was awesome!!!

Finally got around to listening to it and I do not regret it!
Thanks so much Shin xx

And Gnarl.

Gnarl & Root
11-27-15, 11:56 AM
Thanks for your kind words everyone!

And Philomel.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-30-15, 08:49 AM
Episode two is recording tonight fellow Althanians! Get your shit together and get some questions up!

K-Zu-Ziro
11-30-15, 08:52 AM
question: do you need to do anything to get yourself hype to write stuff? is there a particular jam you listen to for inspiration.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-30-15, 01:22 PM
Thanks K-Zu! That's completed the Q&A section for tonight's broadcast.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
11-30-15, 06:52 PM
Episode two has been recorded!

A massive thank you to Karuka for spending a great deal of time with me tonight, it was a pleasure talking to you. The episode, pre-edit, probably comes out at about 1hr 20mins so make sure that you set some time aside to listen!

Due to the size of the audio, I won't have time to get it finalised tonight. Check back tomorrow for an update!

Oh, and we'll be taking volunteers for episode three as of tonight, so put your hands up!

Storm Veritas
11-30-15, 09:34 PM
:Hand is up:

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-01-15, 02:42 AM
You're in, Storm!

How are you for Saturday evening?

Philomel will also be our guest for episode four!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-01-15, 02:08 PM
Episode two is now live! You can listen to it here (https://soundcloud.com/user-722641131/episode-2)

((Please note, the track is huge and is still uploading to Soundcloud. It may take a little while to appear in it's entirety!))

Episode content:

- Introduction by Shinsou
- Interview by Shinsou of Karuka, Taische, Alydia Ettermire and Ilara
- 30:45: Q&A session with Shinsou and Karuka
- 1:07:00: Workshop of the week, featuring First time along the promanade by Sage, Vendredi and The Mongrel

A massive thank you to Karuka for coming on this week!

A couple of apologies:

- I must apologise for the audio quality on my side. I actually derped here, as my brand new, super-duper external microphone was accidentally switched off (:mad:) and all recording was instead done (unknowingly) through my onboard microphone. By the time I realised, it was already too late to do anything about it, so apologies to the listeners out there and i'll have it turned on for episode three!

- The episode starts at around 11:30pm my time, so you may notice towards the end I sound a bit like a zombie, on sedatives, who lost his pet hamster in a horrific skiing accident that morning.

Storm Veritas
12-01-15, 02:17 PM
"This track can't be played right now... please try again later."

:(

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-01-15, 02:20 PM
I think it's still uploading!

Storm Veritas
12-01-15, 03:00 PM
You're right; it looks like it's about 80% uploaded now.

Karuka
12-01-15, 03:10 PM
I talk too much. The file's big. :P

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-02-15, 02:26 AM
I believe episode two is now fully uploaded!

Storm Veritas
12-02-15, 07:41 AM
Still can't view it. :/

Fez_The_Kid
12-02-15, 07:52 AM
Me neither.

K-Zu-Ziro
12-02-15, 08:16 AM
processing innit :<

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-02-15, 04:59 PM
Reuploading now, new link to follow.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-02-15, 05:11 PM
Episode two is now live! You can listen to it here (https://soundcloud.com/user-722641131/episode-2-karuka)

((Please note, the track is huge but is working! It may take a few minutes to process, but it works.))

Episode content:

- Introduction by Shinsou
- Interview by Shinsou of Karuka, Taische, Alydia Ettermire and Ilara
- 30:45: Q&A session with Shinsou and Karuka
- 1:07:00: Workshop of the week, featuring First time along the promanade by Sage, Vendredi and The Mongrel

A massive thank you to Karuka for coming on this week!

A couple of apologies:

- I must apologise for the audio quality on my side. I actually derped here, as my brand new, super-duper external microphone was accidentally switched off () and all recording was instead done (unknowingly) through my onboard microphone. By the time I realised, it was already too late to do anything about it, so apologies to the listeners out there and i'll have it turned on for episode three!

- The episode starts at around 11:30pm my time, so you may notice towards the end I sound a bit like a zombie, on sedatives, who lost his pet hamster in a horrific skiing accident that morning.

Izvilvin
12-02-15, 10:51 PM
You reminded me of Sands of the Nomad! I should kick your ass! I'm going to go re-read this and hate you a lot.

Fun stuff so far :) These podcasts are great and so are you two.

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-03-15, 07:39 AM
The worst intro music ever and not enough mentions of meeeeee

Meh-ven/10

(Is actually a good job!)

Karuka
12-03-15, 07:42 AM

Meh-ven/10

You got the number of mentions you deserved and two more besides. No complaining.

Edit: I kicked the bird out of the room for this podcast, and you can still hear him. I apologize for the noise.

Storm Veritas
12-03-15, 08:20 AM
Loved it, worth checking seventeen times for the file to get uploaded. Nice job!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-03-15, 10:20 AM

Meh-ven/10

(Is actually a good job!)

When it comes to your turn to be on the show, please do expect to have the piss taken out of you. :)

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-03-15, 10:33 AM
Oh, I already have my episode planned out.

I'm just gonna' chop up bits of you talking from previous shows and throw my own answers in. ;)

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-03-15, 02:05 PM
Oh, I already have my episode planned out.

I'm just gonna' chop up bits of you talking from previous shows and throw my own answers in. ;)

:D

In all seriousness, would you like to star on my Christmas special?

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-03-15, 02:13 PM
I would like that very much. So long as we can record before actual Christmas, as I'm traveling that Wednesday through Sunday.

Gnarl & Root
12-03-15, 03:00 PM
I wonder where that intro music came from.....Lol.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-03-15, 04:21 PM
I wonder where that intro music came from.....Lol.

I made it with my Casio keyboard mate.

Believe it or not the escapist has it available as a free distribution along with other pieces of music from the site. So, being the gentleman I am, I shamelessly nicked it.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-03-15, 04:23 PM
I would like that very much. So long as we can record before actual Christmas, as I'm traveling that Wednesday through Sunday.

It would have to be before Christmas for me anyway mate as I tend to spend most of it in a drunken stupor.

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-03-15, 06:13 PM
We'll work out something, then.

K-Zu-Ziro
12-04-15, 10:30 AM
another good episode enjoyed listening. watch out for them fungus cursed piranha :<

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-07-15, 05:50 AM
Need some more questions people. Can't have Storm sat on his backside twiddling his thumbs for the Q&A section!

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-07-15, 06:35 AM
What inspired you to come back to Althanas?

loves.blessing.
12-07-15, 07:00 AM
Do you have any big twist and or trials that your character has gone threw or is going to go threw?

Karuka
12-07-15, 07:15 AM
What do your characters like most about their current lives? What do they like least?

Izvilvin
12-08-15, 06:10 PM
How are you looking at Althanas now in comparison to how you looked at it years ago?

What's something you would change about the Althanas site?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-12-15, 02:54 AM
Just a quick update: Episode three to be recorded on Tuesday night!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-15-15, 02:38 PM
Recording for episode three will be underway in less than twenty minutes! Get your shit together if you want to ask us any questions!

Edit: Recording is finished! Make sure to tune into this one!

Artifex Felicis
12-17-15, 08:16 AM
Looking forward to hearing it!

I'd also throw a hat into the ring if you ever want another person for a guest or etc.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-17-15, 04:16 PM
Episode 3 is live! (Actually live, as opposed to 'processing')

Episode guide:

- Intro: "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC
- Up to 20:30: Interview with Storm Veritas
- 20:31 to 35:53 - Q&A with Shinsou Vaan Osiris and Storm Veritas
- 35:54 to 48:59 - WOTW starring Merry Christmas, Friend by Matthewkuch and Black Shadow

The episode can be found here (https://soundcloud.com/user-722641131/episode-3-storm-veritas)

Karuka
12-17-15, 04:41 PM
Shin, your research failed! I have a JC to my name and I was on your show first. :|

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-17-15, 04:49 PM
Shin, your research failed! I have a JC to my name and I was on your show first. :|

I'm absolutely mortified I didn't spot that. I'll make sure to correct that on the next episode!

black shadow
12-17-15, 09:05 PM
To clean 3 things up real quick

1) go ahead and criticize us, that's what the workshop is for! :)

2) Black Shadow and Gavner are written by two different people, we jut happen to have similar writing styles sometimes.

3) about the random attack - Black Shadow has a mental condition because of all he's gone through in his past that when he detects a threat his mind goes blank and his brain goes into this sort of kill mode where nothing can stop him. Once he's engaged the only thing that can snap him out of it until the threat is eliminated is his daughter, Espoir. Since they're at Shadow's home in the middle of nowhere it's not uncommon for there to be bandits and people that want to steal and take advantage from him, soooooo the kill mode is activated. I'll probably add that into my next profile update! Haha! :)

Thanks for reviewing the thread, that means a lot!

Storm Veritas
12-17-15, 09:12 PM
Thanks for having me on, that was fun! Apologies to Logan - mistakenly called you "Legion" here for some reason.

Black Shadow - that makes a lot more sense! I'd also recommend referencing that mental condition to "flip the switch" before your character loses it, since you have to assume readers don't know anything coming in. I liked reading your thread and appreciate your willingness to let us nitpick!

black shadow
12-17-15, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the tip! Will do! Thanks for the critique!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-18-15, 01:38 AM
I'm glad that you enjoyed that episode guys. Without everyone tuning in it would be pointless doing them in the first place, so thanks!

Thanks to Storm for coming on and being a great guest!

I've never had so many PM's from people wanting to come on the show. I'm booked up right to new year!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-19-15, 04:31 PM
The work on the upstairs on the house has now fallen behind schedule, which means I am now going to be yet another week at the in-laws.

As my laptop is back at the house and now inaccessible due to the amount of tools, tiles and shit blocking the hall, my IC posts are going to be limited pretty much to priority threads only (boss battle with Sunwing) and the Shinquisition Episode 4 will have to be delayed until after Christmas.

Apologies to those concerned, especially Andy for delaying the recording.

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-19-15, 04:35 PM
http://orig12.deviantart.net/f675/f/2013/194/4/e/lon_qu_fffffffffffffffffffff_crit_cut_in_by_rosean nepage-d6dcqaq.gif

No worries, meng. Whenever you can get it sorted, I can do it.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-22-15, 07:24 AM
Andy, are you available to record somewhere between 27th - 29th December?

Philomel
12-22-15, 07:34 AM
Hey! I can be ;) hehehehhe

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-22-15, 07:36 AM
The 28th and 29th work for me, yes.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-23-15, 09:20 AM
Game on to record on the 29th.

Looking forward to this one!

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-23-15, 09:22 AM
Just remember your lessons from last night, Shin.

I will attempt to derail the conversation at least three or four times.

Be ready.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-28-15, 02:50 PM
Questions people!

Andy is on the show tomorrow and we need to keep us both occupied answering your questions!

Karuka
12-28-15, 03:14 PM
Are there any arcs or individual threads you're looking forward to?

Gnarl & Root
12-28-15, 03:38 PM
Who's your favorite character(not writer) on Althanas currently, and why?

What's your favorite story/arc you've done ever? (this doesn't have to be your best written)

Why can't I think of any interesting questions?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-28-15, 04:28 PM
Who's your favorite character(not writer) on Althanas currently, and why?

What's your favorite story/arc you've done ever? (this doesn't have to be your best written)

Why can't I think of any interesting questions?

Those are good questions lad!

We may or may not be recording tomorrow, it depends on Andy's travel situation as the weather is affecting his flight.

Artifex Felicis
12-28-15, 06:03 PM
What are some big "What-if's" you like to entertain with your character? Like what if they were the opposite gender, or obsessed with something else, or etc.

Fez_The_Kid
12-29-15, 07:54 AM
How would your character deal with getting beaten by a much weaker opponent?

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-29-15, 08:03 AM
Y'all have an extra day to get in questions, due to terrible travel conditions and about fifty million cancelled flights.

Do not disappoint me. >:I

Sulla
12-29-15, 01:04 PM
What are the odds -

that a murder occurs aboard Andy's train when they go into a darkened tunnel?

that Andy has the proper attire to solve a mystery?

that Andy committed the killing?

Storm Veritas
12-29-15, 01:11 PM
How awesome are airports?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-29-15, 03:12 PM
how awesome are airports?

I might ask him that. :D

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-29-15, 03:16 PM
I might cut you.

Tobias Stalt
12-29-15, 07:41 PM
Which Airport is Andy's favorite? I'll bet it's JFK.

Rayse Valentino
12-29-15, 07:52 PM
What's your favorite airplane-related movie?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
12-30-15, 04:41 AM
:D

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-01-16, 08:44 PM
My sincerest apologies to everyone waiting on episode four. As I type this I am in a hospital waiting room, waiting on blood test results for my pregnant wife after she was rushed in with a scare earlier this evening. Long story short everything is "appearing" ok with the baby but they need to check out a few more avenues before they let her out.

Not usually one for sharing my life story but there's literally no where else to vent!

I realise that the podcast is as low a priority as ever compared to real world health issues, but I don't want Andy to feel like he is being fobbed off as it's been moved a few times now. Andy, this is my promise we'll get it up and running as soon as this nightmare week has ended.

Thanks again guys. If I ever give you one piece of solid advice, let it be to enjoy your health service, because ours has gone to the wall.

Storm Veritas
01-01-16, 09:22 PM
Wow, shocking news!

I am happy to hear that everything appears okay; best of luck to your small growing family as you manage this!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-01-16, 09:52 PM
Thanks Storm. We just left the hospital, five hours later, with the news that everything seems ok and the particular type of bleed she had is common in pregnancy but needs Anti D injections for her Rhesus Negative blood type. Everything is managable.

Nightmare over, sleep beckons.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-05-16, 04:14 PM
Episode IV wil be recording tonight! You absolutely need to tune in to this one, as we have BlackandBlueEyes on the show!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-21-16, 08:25 AM
Bet you fuckers thought it was the end of the Shinquisition, didn't you?

Well, you're wrong!

The last interview with Andy got corrupted so I intend on re-recording with him very soon. After Episode IV is up, the new series will begin in March!

And yes, i'm back. Part time for now, but come March there will be a Shinsou sexyness explosion on Althanas.

BlackAndBlueEyes
01-21-16, 08:26 AM
Curses!

Foiled again!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-21-16, 08:37 AM
Curses!

Foiled again!

The score was 3-0 I believe?

BlackAndBlueEyes
01-21-16, 08:43 AM
I'll have to shoot higher this time.

loves.blessing.
01-21-16, 09:13 AM
Yay!!!!!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
02-03-16, 01:00 PM
I've agreed to re-interview Andy on Sunday, but I am also looking for another guest for Episode V, which will air after he is done!

Philomel
02-03-16, 01:07 PM
You are looking for one?! :d

Cards of Fate
02-03-16, 01:51 PM
Can I do the thing my good man?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
02-03-16, 02:10 PM
You are looking for one?! :d

Episode V is yours.

Cards, you ok for Episode VI?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
02-11-16, 05:07 AM
Also, I am looking for a guest presenter to host the show and interview...me!

Anyone interested in doing this?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
02-21-16, 02:06 PM
After a short hiatus, we are back tomorrow with Episode 4.5 (named out of respect for Andy's lost episode). Our guest will be Philomel!.

The usual show format applies. Part one will focus on interviewing Philomel. Part two will be us taking your questions, and part three will focus on a workshop of the week!

Get asking your questions guys!

Storm Veritas
02-21-16, 11:22 PM
I'd be happy to interview you, but expect you may want a completely new guest. If it helps you execute your plan, I am happy to help. If you can find a better candidate, no worries.

Cards of Fate
02-22-16, 06:21 AM
Im down for 6 my good man