PDA

View Full Version : Fire staff

Salem
11-21-15, 12:38 PM
Okay so I'm in the market for a fire staff/magical item. It's ability would be able to turn a fire based move into a nearly liquid sticky substance while still having the attributes of the casted spell.

Also, if possible I would like to give my character boost for fire attacks. (Small boost) if needed I can make this perk for story threads only.

I'm not sure what limitations I would need on to make it useable and decently priced.

Rehtul Orlouge
11-26-15, 04:42 AM
Gonna need you to outline the materials you want the staff made of, please. After that I can quote you a price

Salem
11-27-15, 08:16 AM
The wood for the staff will be Yew and an sun stone. I'm planning/hoping to get the stone through a thread. So yes mostly just basic matierals. I'm really sure that I would need anything else as for items.

Salem
12-07-15, 11:34 PM
bump

Rehtul Orlouge
12-08-15, 03:04 PM
For the staff, you're looking at about 125 GP. The fire staff will be able to amplify your powers a maximum of 3 times per day/thread, whichever is shorter. Is this acceptable?

Salem
12-09-15, 03:07 AM
Yep yep.

Thank you.
(He hands over the money happily)

Rehtul Orlouge
12-17-15, 10:57 PM
Done! Salem loses 125 GP and gains one Fire staff. Please link to this thread when you do your next profile update.